Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Run Google Ads For Me And Get Paid. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Run Google Ads For Me And Get Paid. (878 Views)

How To Run Google Ads Like A Pro In 2023 / How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? / Please Help With Google Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Google Ads For Me And Get Paid. by toluxa1(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Anyone here run Google Ads on their Google Adwords account? I need someone to run Google ads for my website with an Adword account that has done ads before. PM let's talk, will pay you.

Note - Only Google Adwords account with 100% Legit billing details and successful Ads history.
Re: Run Google Ads For Me And Get Paid. by chidex101(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2019
Yeah. Call me on 08091779089
Re: Run Google Ads For Me And Get Paid. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2019
toluxa1:
Anyone here run Google Ads on their Google Adwords account? I need someone to run Google ads for my website with an Adword account that has done ads before. PM let's talk, will pay you.

Note - Only Google Adwords account with 100% Legit billing details and successful Ads history.

Its not that difficult. Why not let someone handle that for you, open an account for you while the google ads run from such account and you have access to it.

I am a digital marketer/SEO expert though and if you are cool with the option, lets talk.
Re: Run Google Ads For Me And Get Paid. by toluxa1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks
Re: Run Google Ads For Me And Get Paid. by Oluwa4u(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Verified US, UK and Nigerian AdSense also available for affordable price inbox /WhatsApp 081548 .61294

Fresh adsense is 8k last

(1) (Reply)

Research Shows You Will Lose MORE Money off Your Website If You Don’t Do This! / I Will create a Website,Blog, E-commerce And Web Application At Affordable Price / Hi Guys, I Need A Creative Review Of This Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.