Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tiwa Savage Replies Critic: The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Replies Critic: The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining! (411 Views)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Replies Critic: The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining! by societyreelnews: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Since the birth of her only son, Jamal, self-styled ‘African Bad Girl’, Tiwa Savage has suffered series of criticisms for allegedly losing her sexuality, but she didn’t allow it stop her from publicly displaying her sensuality anytime the opportunity presents itself.

Few days ago, Tiwa took to her Instagram page to express herself with a sensual picture. She wrote: “Growing up didn’t see many chocolate superstar to look up to.. but changing the narratives now”.

Unfortunately a fan with the handle @Mr_Ibra_ reacted to the picture saying: “Haaa…Dis one don flat o”

Tiwa replied almost immediately to the body shaming comment: “Mr. Ibra, sorry boo, I had to breastfeed my beautiful son, but if you wire me small dollars I can go to the doctor to add implants. Until then, the person sucking it is not complaining.”

(1) (Reply)

NAIRA MARLEY Finally Reveal The True Meaninig Of SOAPY!!! / Fans Block Rudeboy As He Was About Going Into The Shopping Mall / COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.