Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking (447 Views)

Popular Fashion Designer, Alicia Njemanze Set To Host A Beauty Pageant / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking by EndyEdesonNews(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Yvonne Nwosu has revealed she will be quiting smoking and, according to her, this starts today. The fashion entrepreneur said the decision to "say no to cancer sticks" is the best decision of her life.

Yvonne Nwosu is a popular Nigerian designer and fashionista born in France. Yvonne is known for her fashion house Vonne Couture designs.

See What She Posted today as she quits smoking

SOURCE: https://edesoninfotech.com.ng/2019/06/21/popular-fashion-designer-yvonne-nwosu-reveals-shes-quitting-smoking

Re: Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking by donbachi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Marriage condition..."if u quit i will marry u"..na e she sharperly agree 2 quit..come dey lie lie put am 4 cancer head..na 2day she know sey smoking dey cause cancer?..if i hear.
Re: Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking by Rogodo22(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bros way steal my FTC
Weh done sir

Click like if you think the super falcons will win the FIFA women world cup
Re: Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking by Rogodo22(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
donbachi:
Marriage condition..."if u quit i will marry u"..na e she sharperly agree 2 quit..come dey lie lie put am 4 cancer head..na 2day she know sey smoking dey cause cancer?..if i hear.

Or she just wants to live healthy, everything doesn't have to be tied to a man.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking by Rogodo22(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
kennygee:

At a point you will just tell yourself the truth and quit.

Salem
Re: Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rogodo22:

At a point you will just tell yourself the truth and quit.

Salem

That's it.
Re: Popular Fashion Designer Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quitting Smoking by donbachi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
kennygee:

dat one dey

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen This Hip Length Denim Boot / Beads And Accessories For Sale / 7 Exquisite Tie Knots Fot The Modern Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.