Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Job Opportunity: A Passionate And Well Driven Leader Should Apply - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Job Opportunity: A Passionate And Well Driven Leader Should Apply (697 Views)

Elevate Your Online Presence With A Passionate Web Developer / We Are Passionate About Making Beautiful Websites / We Are Passionate About Making Beautiful Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity: A Passionate And Well Driven Leader Should Apply by ITGTRAVELS: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are you passionate about developing yourself better. Are you looking for an ambitious new project to develop your skills?

Come work as a Website/Graphic designer in our agency and head our social media (DIGITAL MARKETING) team.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Manage the companies website and add new ideas on how to improve our social media handle

Update our social media handle on a daily basis by engaging our existing followers and potential followers.

Graphic design.

Bring new ideas and creativity on how to improve the company through digital marketing.

Represent the company during training that could be beneficial and add value to your personal growth and that of the company.

Benefits

You stand to learn more about the travel industry:

AVIATION CLASSES

TICKETING

TOURISM

VISA ASSISTANCE.

Send your C.V to ittravelandtours@gmail.com if you fit in.

Please note that candidates that lives within AGEGE or its environs will me most welcomed.

After sending your CV to the mail...Kindly send an attachment to the below whatsapp number.

WHATSAPP: 08052357640

(1) (Reply)

I Have Problems With Freebasics Application... Urgent / HELP: How Do I Recover My Expired Domain? / Wordpress Free Tutorial For Just The First 10 People Dat Indicates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.