Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp (22596 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Tinubu Supporter Smoking India Hemp During Lagos Rally / Betty Akeredolu Speaks On Imo-East Senatorial Primaries, Says Election Not Held / Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp by methodbabs(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omo make person relocate to Ondo be that now so that person go make legal money by cultivating weed.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp by jrusky(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are we sure this man Weeds idea will not end creating more mad men in the street of Ondo State

Can the state refine, manage and maintain what this man is planning to do Ondo state people I guess you people should go and be building more psycho centre because it's going to happen. Quote me In few years time.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp by Spacewalker(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
So what does this mean?

Is the governor trying to say that smoking Indian hemp is good or what,I nor understand this one undecided

Me,I know that nothing will ever make me smoke marijuana or cannabis or whatever.

Check those who are chronic smokers,their lives are miserable even with all the wealth.. They look fulfilled on the outside but in the inside,they are living in hell.

Say no to smoking undecided
Re: Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp by Jakumo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
In the fullness of time, 2019 Ondo State Governor Oluwa-Rotimi Akeredolu will be accorded due honours for being a far-sighted visionary who single-handed and alone, ushered Nigeria into a golden economic era of mega-prosperity that will exceed the wildest dreams of even the most ardently optimistic prognosticators and students of contemporary African history.

The BILLIONS of US greenback dollars, that stand to be earned by the Federal Republic of Nigeria's treasury, in the form of high-grade cannabis export revenue and tax revenue will, as a matter of absolute certainty, outstrip the current annual income stream that accrues from the export of crude oil on the international market. Medical Marijuana is, in this year 2019 and well beyond, green wealth, literally.

Marijuana is gaining GLOBAL mainstream acceptance among the medical community, as a bone fide therapeutic compound packed with myriad beneficial components whose list of life-saving applications grows literally by the day. In Israel, government funded marijuana research has identified specific strains whose high CBD content has been found to greatly reduce seizures in children with inherited neurological ailments, allowing such very young patients to live normal lives for the first time.

Cancer patients worldwide, benefit from the appetite enhancing, and anti-nausea properties offered by cannabis flowers, or their pharmaceutically derived extracts . Ongoing research has uncovered cancer preventative properties of medically prescribed cannabis, which translates directly into lives saved, and lives improved. The list of medical applications of marijuana is long and constantly evolving with each new discovery.

Ondo State, Nigeria's Sunshine State, is rightly hailed by its current pioneering Governor Akeredolu, as the homeland of Africa's finest quality Cannabis Sativa, whose legendary power is renowned both among the nations millions of "closet" marijuana consumers, and also in Europe and the Americas.

The production and distribution of such a massively lucrative and medically beneficial product as cannabis, must NOT continue to be controlled and monopolized by criminal gangs, who pay ZERO taxes to the states in which they cultivate their clandestine cannabis farms. This untapped goldmine should instead be legalized, regulated, taxed and thereby REMOVED from exploitation by outlaws, which will in turn lead to the establishment of vastly improved production facilities, yielding an organically grown, uncontaminated, and significantly healthier product for prescribed medical application both within Africa, and via industrial-scale export, to the entire planet.

His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari has within his reach, the golden opportunity of a lifetime, to attain recognition as the courageous and innovative statesman who finally freed Nigeria, once and for all, from the counter-productive vestiges of its post-colonial era marijuana prohibition laws, so as to replace those antiquated regulations with a pragmatic acceptance of the exciting and promising empirical findings recorded daily, to augment an exponentially growing body of medical cannabis research.

This writer joins millions of other right-thinking realists in expressing earnest hope that the clarion call being sounded by Ondo State Governor Oluwa-Rotimi Akeredolu, will stir legislative debate aimed at setting Nigeria on a sure footing to join the league of enlightened nations all profiting more massively with each passing year, from the medical marijuana trade, and all its related lucrative industries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp by CatherineStep: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
I completely agree. Food is the most important thing for every woman’s health. What we eat is reflected in our health and appearance. But unfortunately, to eat well you need to have a lot of money. Not everyone can afford it. But I can share some useful advice. Check https://premiumjane.com/cbd-gummies/. This stuff greatly helps to keep your health in good shape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp by Jakumo(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Na so. Food for the mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom / Pictures On the New 1,000 Naira Note / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.