Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Viral Video Of A Celebrity Casket Placed On A Bus During Its Burial Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Video Of A Celebrity Casket Placed On A Bus During Its Burial Ceremony (422 Views)

Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Celebrity Casket Placed On A Bus During Its Burial Ceremony by Petfadblog1: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
This Funny video shows the moment family members, friends and loved one’s guests of deceased’s burial were left in shock when the casket with the remains of the dead inside was placed on a bus during its burial ceremony, Were relatives and family members was all seated inside the bus.

It was intentionally placed on the Bus, just to create an awareness of the deceased.

Watch the video below.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/viral-video-of-casket-placed-on-bus.html

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Nigerian Model, Blessing Williams Buys 2nd House In Lagos / You’re Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo – Wizkid Shades Naira Marl / Osas Ighodaro Rocks Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.