Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Relocate To Canada Now And Pay Installmentally - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Relocate To Canada Now And Pay Installmentally (765 Views)

Computer Village To Relocate / Where Can I Buy Laptop And Pay Installmentally In Lagos / I Need A Laptop And I'm Ready To Pay Installmentally, 50k Down Payment. H@ller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocate To Canada Now And Pay Installmentally by succesloan(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
Discover how to relocate to Canada now and pay installmentally when you get there. All the expensive will pay by AN NGO here in NIGERIA. All the packages comes with Canada temporary working visa, Free accommodation, Ticket fare ( FREE TICKET FEES) and get sure Job which related to your field Guaranteed. So it 's risk free. You pay back installmentally to an NGO by deducting it from your salary every month till you balance up
Re: Relocate To Canada Now And Pay Installmentally by Kidman03(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2010
Sounds too good, really. You have to forgive my scepticsm, na naija we dey.
However, u left no means of contacting you or . . them NGO.

Highly unprofessional for something as sensitive as this, shocked
Re: Relocate To Canada Now And Pay Installmentally by alex406(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
Guy drop your contact details,a website will be a better option to prove your genuineness.

(1) (Reply)

Starcom Izap,mtn For Sale / Build An Opt-in Email List - How To Build It Right So People Beg To Give You Mon / Battery Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.