Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner (31891 Views)

Container Ship Blocking Suez Canal Is Free After 6 Days / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by VULCAN(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
I'm sure you have an area of expertise and competence.

Whatever it is... stick to it.

Christianity is definitely not it.

Regardless of your weak attempts to sound authoritative.

hopefulLandlord:

A Jewish god that resides in Israel, likes mount horeb and called the Israeli his "chosen people" can't possibly help someone in a small country located off the coast of west Africa
a god that reportedly used several plagues to free his chosen people from slavery but turned the blind eye when it came to your ancestors who were enslaved by the British and Americans

2 Likes

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by nelsonoba: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Abortion should be legalized all over the world especially in Africa. Africa also needs population control.

Former christian that decided to backslide and now drag other people to hell with himself just as lucifer is dragging him to hell with chains. I hope your time of grace to repent doesn't expire before it's too late for you. Saddest part is that the same lucifer you advocate for will still dump you like poo when he is done using you to deceive others.

1 Like

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by hopefulLandlord: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Why should murder be legalized. Don't fckkk if you can't afford to give birth, else, use a condom or withdraw. Whichever suits your star.
You're sounding like condom is 100% effective

1 Like

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by hopefulLandlord: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
VULCAN:
I'm sure you have an area of expertise and competence.

Whatever it is... stick to it.

Christianity is definitely not it.

Regardless of your weak attempts to sound authoritative.

My expertise is talking undiluted facts regardless of who's ox is gored

the post you quoted contains such facts. deal with it!
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Thegamingorca(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
shocked

Yesu Christi

Lukgaf:
Cleaners found an abandoned foetus blocking the toilet of a plane in South Africa on Friday, the domestic FlySafair airline said, prompting the offloading of passengers and a police investigation.

The foetus was discovered by cleaning staff as the plane was being prepared and passengers boarded for an early morning flight from the coastal city of Durban to Johannesburg.

“Upon final preparations of the waste management system for the departure of flight, our technical crew discovered what appeared to be an abandoned foetus,” the airline said in a statement.

Police confirmed the incident and said they were investigating.

Passengers were asked to disembark the plane and their journeys were re-scheduled.

“We will be doing everything within our power to aid authorities in the necessary investigations and thank our loyal customers for their patience with the resultant delay,” said FlySafair executive Kirby Gordon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/cleaners-find-abandoned-foetus-blocking-planes-toilet-in-south-africa/amp/
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You're sounding like condom is 100% effective

That's why the first point i made is that: don't fckkk if you don't want kids.

You don't know how to use condom, you can't withdraw, you can't do family planning methods, you can't use postinor, yet you don't want kids.

Then, stay the fck away from sex.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thank GOD dem no say na Nigerian put am for there.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by toluwa1(f): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oga ooo
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by hopefulLandlord: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

That's why the first point i made is that: don't fckkk if you don't want kids.

You don't know how to use condom, you can't withdraw, you can't do family planning methods, you can't use postinor, yet you don't want kids.

Then, stay the fck away from sex.

Knowing how to use condom doesn't mean it'd be 100% effective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh na wetin make u think say na dubai porty pooty slayqueen na im commit d abortion

so na men dey commit abortion for your place abi?
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Abortion should be legalized all over the world especially in Africa. Africa also needs population control.

Legalized u say?
If u have been aborted then will u be here today?
undecided
hopefulLandlord:

Legalized u say?
If u have been aborted then will u be here today?
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
quentin06:

so na men dey commit abortion for your place abi?
u misunderstand me.i say it might not be dubai based porty pootty slayqueens but another group of slayqueens.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by freshMallam1122: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
South African girls are professionally corrupt. even the last time I visit SA thier secondary school girls wear Mini skirt during school hours.. Omo see flexing
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by archat: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
ur cases are warming up continue�
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Shania2015(f): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lord have mercy, who knows, she might have had miscarriage due to nervous,panic or even the aircraft turbulence can cause hazard to an unexperienced flyer.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by hopefulLandlord: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
alramon:

Legalized u say? If u have been aborted then will u be here today? undecided

Legalized u say? If u have been aborted then will u be here today?
Do you have any idea what overpopulation is doing to Africa?
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Do you have any idea what overpopulation is doing to Africa?
Hmmmm....
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
u misunderstand me.i say it might not be dubai based porty pootty slayqueens but another group of slayqueens.

yeah, south african bayana bayana slay queens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Maariv: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

A Jewish god that resides in Israel, likes mount horeb and called the Israeli his "chosen people" can't possibly help someone in a small country located off the coast of west Africa
a god that reportedly used several plagues to free his chosen people from slavery but turned the blind eye when it came to your ancestors who were enslaved by the British and Americans

Because your ancestors where the original isrealites he saved with plagues and warned them in deutronomy 28 that if they abandone him/his way he will send them into slavery (the trans Atlantic slavery) by ship.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by hopefulLandlord: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Maariv:

Because your ancestors where the original isrealites he saved with plagues and warned them in deutronomy 28 that if they abandone him/his way he will send them into slavery (the trans Atlantic slavery) by ship.

My ancestors weren't dustman and ribwoman. Adam and Eve has nothing to do with Africans

1 Like

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Knowing how to use condom doesn't mean it'd be 100% effective.

I never said it's 100% effective except that you sound like someone who would just launch at it raw, without a second thought.

If you're not the impulsive type, then unwanted pregnancy can be avoided.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;
quentin06:

yeah, south african bayana bayana slay queens.

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by hopefulLandlord: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I never said it's 100% effective
but you implied it by saying only when not properly used can it lead to unwanted pregnancy below
You don't know how to use condom

except that you sound like someone who would just launch at it raw, without a second thought.
this has nothing to do with me wink

If you're not the impulsive type, then unwanted pregnancy can be avoided.
Get my point clear. most contraceptive methods used aren't 100% effective, Yes/No? you chose Yes. that means unwanted pregnancy can still occur despite your best efforts at preventing it while having sex. so what happens IF such happens? should abortion be an option or one should be forced to raise up an unwanted child? or should the couple then consult quacks?

1 Like

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

but you implied it by saying only when not properly used can it lead to unwanted pregnancy below

this has nothing to do with me wink

Get my point clear. most contraceptive methods used aren't 100% effective, Yes/No? you chose Yes. that means unwanted pregnancy can still occur despite your best efforts at preventing it while having sex. so what happens IF such happens? should abortion be an option or one should be forced to raise up an unwanted child? or should the couple then consult quacks?

Must you fck? Many people who fck a lot have harnessed what you call ineffective methods to avoid instances of unwanted pregnancies; but if you're an exception to this or all the methods aren't compatible with your star, why not learn to keep your dick flaccid till you get a wife instead of killing innocent souls for no reasons.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by hopefulLandlord: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Must you fck? Many people who fck a lot have harnessed what you call ineffective methods to avoid instances of unwanted pregnancies; but if you're an exception to this or all the methods aren't compatible with your star, why not learn to keep your dick flaccid till you get a wife instead of killing innocent souls for no reasons.

You seem to haven't debated abortion before cuz your points have been off the mark

Condoms when "Perfectly" used is 98% effective in preventing pregnancies. that means if 100 couples use condoms perfectly 2 of them would get pregnant. this has NOTHING to do with "star" or whatnot. so my question to you is what should those two couples do to that unwanted pregnancy?

NB: people aren't "perfect" so in real life condoms are, in reality, 85% effective which increases the figure I gave you to 15 couples.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by TheAk(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
All this lie lie Nigerian bloggers that can say anything for traffic,Enyi this is pure bull! gimme a picture and undisputable proof or i don't believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You seem to haven't debated abortion before cuz your points have been off the mark

Condoms when "Perfectly" used is 98% effective in preventing pregnancies. that means if 100 couples use condoms perfectly 2 of them would get pregnant. this has NOTHING to do with "star" or whatnot. so my question to you is what should those two couples do to that unwanted pregnancy?

NB: people aren't "perfect" so in real life condoms are, in reality, 85% effective which increases the figure I gave you to 15 couples.

You're the one not getting my simple point. Abstinence and keeping your penis flaccid is the 100% way; but if you can't do without sex, and you're already having the belief of being one of the victims of the 98% ineffectiveness, then prepare to be a father if the shiiit happens. Sex is a costly pleasure that has it's cross to bear - pregnancy, infections, diseases and the rest.
But if you're the very careful type who take different measures, avoiding pregnancy is very possible, even if you fck a lot.
But like you've been hitting on the 98%, yea, nothing is 100% safe. So, lets say you're a victim of the 98%, then prepare you mind to be a father and if you can't, like i keep saying, stay the fck away from fcking.
Abortion will never be an ethical option. It's pure murder.
Re: Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner by tck2000(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane? / UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.