Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? (5783 Views)

PS5 & PS4 games install, playable both Online & Offline without Jailbreak/Hack. / Which Games Can I Play On This Laptop? / 10 Struggles Girls Who Play Video Games Will Understand (memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
This games should work
Assassin's creed 4: black flag
Call of duty modern warfare 1,2 and 3.
COD Black Ops 1&2
Watchdogs 1
Far cry 3 and 4
Rise of the tomb raider
Call of duty WWII
Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3- my personal favourites grin
Splinter cell : Blacklist
batman arkham asylum
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
NeededGist:

Forget pes 2019. 18 should work probably.
2019 is playing now bro

No lagging at all
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
shogsman:

Damn on high settings?,which amd card.
on medium settings

Amd Radeon 8600m
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fernandowski:
2019 is playing now bro

No lagging at all
Are you sure it's not 18 repacked as 19?
I haven't tried it on my system though I prefer to leave football gaming for my console.
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
NeededGist:

I haven't tried it on my system though I prefer to leave football gaming for my console.

20 fuckinnnngggg 19 bro!!!!! grin

No issue at all..... 8gb ram and 2gb graphics card powered with core i5 is good enough to run errthing
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
NeededGist:

can I have your system specs?
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fernandowski:
can I have your system specs?
Intel core i7 4600u
8GB RAM
GeForce GT 720M 2GB
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
NeededGist:

Intel core i7 4600u
8GB RAM
GeForce GT 720M 2GB
will definitely work well
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fernandowski:

20 fuckinnnngggg 19 bro!!!!! grin

No issue at all..... 8gb ram and 2gb graphics card powered with core i5 is good enough to run errthing
grin
Just checked online, I kinda underrated your PC, it can run it smoothly.
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fernandowski:
will definitely work well

Probably but not interested in it. Prefer other games for system.
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
NeededGist:

grin
Just checked online, I kinda underrated your PC, it can run it smoothly.
I deserve some respect grin grin
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fernandowski:
Yeah wink
Where do you stay?
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
NeededGist:

Yeah wink
Where do you stay?
onitsha

U?
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fernandowski:
onitsha

U?
I stay in Abuja.
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by COOL10(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Fernandowski:

What's the name of the PC bro and how much did it take you to upgrade to 8GB.
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
COOL10:

What's the name of the PC bro and how much did it take you to upgrade to 8GB.
hp pavilion 15
Bought another 4gb ram for 4k
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by COOL10(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Fernandowski:
hp pavilion 15
Bought another 4gb ram for 4k

Thanks man
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by COOL10(m): 12:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Ernest4321:
I guess most laptops with 2gb dedicated should correspond better with an 8gb ram or better. Mine is an Intel i5 3210M
2.5Ghz to 3.5Ghc turbo boost
8gb ram
2gb dedicated Nvidia geforce 710M + Intel HD graphics 4000
I play FIFA 19 ftp between 35 to 42

Name pls
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Excellent111: 6:43am On May 11, 2020
Fernandowski:
just upgraded mine to 8gb ram and its playing GTA 5 on high with ease!!!!!

Nothing like lagging at all
op please what what is the name of the laptop and how much did you get it I want to get one myself
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2020
Excellent111:
op please what what is the name of the laptop and how much did you get it I want to get one myself
130k cus of the lockdown
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2020
Fernandowski:
for 1k bro

Dunno why my pes 2019 is lagging..... Everything is on LOW settings but its still lagging a bit
boss i need games on my PC. Could you direct me to your guy in ikeja.
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by Fernandowski(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
I dey onitsha like this
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by sheggsliveth: 6:30pm On May 12, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:

can recommend you to someone in igando got some games from him, he will fill your external drive
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2020
sheggsliveth:

can recommend you to someone in igando got some games from him, he will fill your external drive
ooooooh that's good boss i will appreciate ooooooo. How can i get thru to you
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2020
sheggsliveth:

ooooooh that's good boss i will appreciate ooooooo. How can i get thru to you?
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by sheggsliveth: 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
ooooooh that's good boss i will appreciate ooooooo. How can i get thru to you?

Here is number you can WhatsApp him to send you list of his games.

one818663259 eight
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Here is number you can WhatsApp him to send you list of his games.

one818663259 eight
thanks boss. i will chat him up when i get home. More blessings.
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by ennyj01(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2020
Please is there anybody that stays around ketu that can help me with nice pc games? Games like pes 2019/2020? If you can, please quote me.
Or if you know where I can buy game also Thanks and God bless
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by ennyj01(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2020
Where can I get PC game in Lagos? I stay at Ketu, if you know anyone that can help with it, I am interested please.. Quote me if you know anyone, please i can't go far because of the lockdown, let local man protect himself against corona
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by ennyj01(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2020
As anybody here downloaded game online before? I am presently downloading pes 2019 for pc (total size is 30.2gb), I am just hoping I won't regret it..

If you have ever downloaded game online, help me with a trusted site were I can download games from. Thanks
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by derogba88: 5:58pm On May 14, 2020
Can my PC run FIFA 19
Processor : intel core i7 3740QM 2.70ghz
Window 10
256ssd
FHD display
Igig dedicated GDDR5 Nvidia NVS 5200M with Intel HD graphics
Re: Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? by ennyj01(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2020
Hello guys, good evening. Please I downloaded PES 2019 from Oceanofgames website. The game downloaded perfectly just that the emblem are not correct, some are correct though.. For Manchester United, you will see MAN RED and stuff like that..

Does someone know where I can download patch for the game and how I will install it?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gta (san Andreas) Setup For Pc. / How To Unlock FM 22 Mobile Store And Game Editor Plus Other Unlockables / Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.