Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids-share And Earn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids-share And Earn (1010 Views)

Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!" / Earn up to 10k every month with no investment. I am making it..... / If U Believe You Believe Am Making 1000$ Monthly Just On Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids-share And Earn by edoziechris: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Here comes another app that pays, unlike other apps that I shared with you guys on this forum with the 20bids app you can earn by sharing products on the internet, either on your WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or any of your social media account.

Most of your might be familiar with 20bids, yes the app that gave free data subscription few weeks back, I discovered that the free Data was actually given so that you can share and add product on their website, you earn some fraction of dollars per share, this products ranges from smartphones, electronics, fashion, etc, they are affiliated with online stores like Jumia, Amazon, konga etc I checked them out and found out that they really pay, I earn around $50 before my first withdrawal, however they require that you Activate your account before you can withdraw your earnings, the activation fee is small l(8usd via bank transfer or $6 via Bitcoin) compared to the amount you can earn that is if you engage in this activities frequently, plus that a one month data subscription accompanies any activated account, you can also earn from inviting friends to 20bids.com affiliate platform. their

Will not like to bore you with my long story
read the full article on why I consider 20bids.com a good platform to invest your time, plus how I withdrew my first earning

note that all you need is your smartphone and the ability to share, and add products online and you can earn, at least they are not given you free money or robbing Peter to pay Paul.

You can sign up from the link below to get started,

https://20bids.com/invite/Saf7M2iHNpVU#inviter
Re: Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids-share And Earn by Hi8llo00: 2:19am On Jun 30, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Liabilities To Assets Today And Earn Daily! / T-bills: Investors Storm Equities Market After CBN Ban / Employee-Investors Needed Urgently - Top Management Positions With Good Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.