Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Afrimag's Guide To Mini Imortation In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Afrimag's Guide To Mini Imortation In Nigeria (169 Views)

Beginner's Guide To Mini Importation / Free, Simple And Unconventional Guide To Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / The Uncovered Secret To Mini-importation Business For Nigerians.ranging From $5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afrimag's Guide To Mini Imortation In Nigeria by afrimag(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
MINI-IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
Do you want to make money without much stress doing mini importation? Are you unemployed and looking for how to make money and you think mini importation can help? Are you considering starting a mini importation business? Then cheers, you are finally in the right place.
In this guide, I want to take you step by step on the process of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria. The sections discussed are comprehensively covered, read and act fast. Share this post so others could see as well.
As it is ideal of every youth, it comes to a time where you want to be independent even financially but maybe you’re still a student so taking that responsibility on yourself seems difficult. Am sorry to say, gone are those days when we depend on parents for everything. You can make money on your own even without spending a dime. Mini importation is one of the most profitable business I will advise anyone with money to invest to venture into, with just #50,000 or less you can be able to start this business and build a successful income from it on daily and monthly basis.

ADVISE TO UNDERGRADUATES
Entrepreneurs rule the world, the richest man on earth is an entrepreneur, the richest man in Africa is an entrepreneur, the richest man in Nigeria did not got there with a university degree but rather he was able to identify a problem and then find a means to fill it and now he is a multi-billionaire.
What are we saying? It doesn’t matter what course you want to study at school, look around you, find a need, look for a spectacular way to solve that problem. You are already a billionaire if you can do just that simple thing.
Be humble, learn handworks to assist yourself in school and save your parents the headache of paying for everything.

ADVISE TO GRADUATES
Don’t rely on government jobs, don’t rely on private firm jobs, don’t rely on salary jobs, don’t rely on your certificate for wealth.
Setup a business as small as it is, with time you will continue to grow. Be consistent and never give up. Learn a handwork if you can’t do business to help yourself and save yourself from embarrassment.
…continue

WHAT IS MINI IMPORTATION?
Mini importation simply means shipping mini products at cheaper prices to Nigeria and in return sell those goods at way higher price. Imagine shipping a wrist watch of $12 (approx. #5,500) to Nigeria and selling it at #15,000 to #20,000 in Nigeria, you know what you can be making in a month if done well.
Many people have created wealth through this business proving that it is a good business model. It requires just little start-up capital and risk then the rest is story of wealth.
The way unemployment is hitting Nigeria It seems the population is bigger than what the government can handle. We are not helping things either, corruption is everywhere including you and me so what more? The country is just degrading and there seems to be no progress.
This is what led people to consider entrepreneurship and as many that did has not regretted it. That was when bloggers increased sporadically, online businesses received mass attention.
You can import different things ranging from mobile phones, laptops, shoes, servers, phone accessories, laptop accessories, TV’s, electronic and gadgets, fashion products- cloths, dress, wrist watches etc. and sell them in Nigeria to make 100% profit.

BENEFITS OF MINI IMPORTATION
You might want to know the benefits of this mini importation, in this section we will bring you the benefits of mini importation:
SELF RELIANCE-
The thing of being in bondage or rather tied to your boss will be eradicated. You now become your own boss.
Permit me to tell a story- “I remember back then in the hostel (private secondary school), we use to have a hostel master; sometimes, he will collect part of his money before end of the month like he is just living from hand to mouth” that was what made me to start thinking of how my own life will be. I decided am not going to be working under anyone instead I will be an employer.
Every slight mistake, you will receive embarrassment from your boss and the likes. With mini importation, you will become your own boss, you might even be the one to employ marketers that will work under your imprint.
Remember: Starting small doesn’t mean you end small rather starting small and ending small is a disease.

PICK A NICHE
You might not want to be importing everything importable. You want to build a brand; you want to build a name that you will be known for.
Your niche simply means you area of specialization. You might choose to be importing autos (cars and its accessories), fashion products, gadgets etc. so you have to choose one that you will be based on.
Choosing a specific niche help build more customer trust and credibility. Your customers know that definitely you are a sole importer of only gadgets and they can easily refer people to you than when you soil you hand with many niche at once. You might not even be able to handle it.
Think before picking a niche for your mini importation business, the niche will determine the profitability of the business and that’s why I started with picking the niche.
What do you think sell most in Nigeria? What is your target market? Like are you going to sell the products you will import to youths, adults, women, men you know. You should be able to answer these questions before deciding on the niche.
Now, I believe you have picked a mini importation niche. If you have questions, comment below.
CREATE MARKET FOR THE PRODUCT
You want to make sales right? Have you figured out who you are going to sell to? Have you created awareness for the product you want to import? If “no” then please do.
Go to Facebook groups, forums like nairaland and other platforms, draft a non-promotional article elucidating the need for your product, explain the use of the product etc., ask interested people to chat you on WhatsApp and that way they become your customer for life since you have them on WhatsApp you can easily promote other products.
Please note: This is business, when trying to create awareness for your product on forums and social media, don’t try to be promotional in any way otherwise you will be tagged a scammer. Just offer to help then lead those interested in your offer to WhatsApp or your inbox and from there they become prospective customers.
Read more here https://www.afrimag.com.ng/2019/06/comprehensive-guide-to-starting-mini.html

(1) (Reply)

Julius Berger Shareholders Agreed N2.00 Dividend At The Annual General Meeting / Individual Health Insurance Plan / Good Day Everyone, I Am A Professional Purchase Agent From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.