Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

which Player Received The Ballon Dor He Never Deserve? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / which Player Received The Ballon Dor He Never Deserve? (544 Views)

Saudi Arabia Football Revolution: Which Player's Move Surprised You The Most?? / Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? / Three Reasons Why Messi Shouldn't Have Won The Ballon Dor Award (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

which Player Received The Ballon Dor He Never Deserve? by jumxie(f): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Luka Modric 2018, this needs no argument, Luka Modric didn’t deserve to win the ballon dor award last season, Yes I do agree Luka Modric is one of the greatest has in football ,but for him to win the ballon dor ,I don’t think it was proper.

Modric beating Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo ? How on earth, just because he played in the world cup finals,I strongly disagree with the panelists that awarded Modric this award .

This award I feel it was tricked ,this award was just given to break the dominance of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, that’s a fact .

This Past season Luka Modric was not even good,what did he do in laliga, of late he hasn’t been good .I would have preferred Ronaldo to win the ballon dor award in place of Luka Modric.

CONTINUE READING..............

https://sportyleagues.com/which-player-received-the-ballon-dor-he-never-deserve/

Re: which Player Received The Ballon Dor He Never Deserve? by KristaPretty(f): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
So did your post take away the Balon d'or from them?

Just lukatew

1 Like

Re: which Player Received The Ballon Dor He Never Deserve? by joshjc(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Messi 2010

2 Likes

Re: which Player Received The Ballon Dor He Never Deserve? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lionel Messi 2010

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Football Gossip: Maguire, Bale, Lacazette, Cocu, Dembele / Best Live Football Streaming App For Android Users / "Keep Your Goals In Sight" - Kanu Shares Epic Throwback Photo On Nigerian Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.