Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Still On Mutual Benefit Life Assurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still On Mutual Benefit Life Assurance (1934 Views)

Invite From Mutual Benefit Life Assurance / Sales Executives Job At Mutual Benefit Life Assurance Ltd. / Recruitment: Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Mutual Benefit Life Assurance by Kenecee(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2007
Pls my dear nairaland users,I want to know if anybody here went for mutual benefit life assurance interview 2day.I had an accident on my way.I was hospitalised for 2hrs.Pls any info abt the interview?.I want to go there 2morrow,any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Still On Mutual Benefit Life Assurance by tanker(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2007
well i was invited for the interview on fri 11th may so maybe u go then or try some other day. sorry for the accident. but really anybody with ideas for the interview pleassssse say something wink
Re: Still On Mutual Benefit Life Assurance by Tunani: 11:06am On May 09, 2007
I did their interview late 2005 and then the questions asked were personal questions, the correlation between what you applied for and the course you read.I got the job but left after spending some weeks due to their package then.
Probably the format or procedure might have changed so my advice is that you just have to be bold and have confidence in yourself
Re: Still On Mutual Benefit Life Assurance by Mishie: 11:16am On May 09, 2007
guys, u get me confused! when was the dealine for submission of applications and cv's? i thought it was for monday/tuesday  this week and you are already talking of a past interview. if you say 11th may, then thats two days away and thats understandable.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Good Advertising Agencies In Lagos? / Telinno Consulting Is Recruiting 2g/3g Drive Testers. / A Job Interview In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.