Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

There Is No "magic." There Is No "juju." This Is All Superstition - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / There Is No "magic." There Is No "juju." This Is All Superstition (821 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / The Superstition Of The Osu Cast System In Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No "magic." There Is No "juju." This Is All Superstition by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=14pt]James Randi to me

There is no such thing as a "metaphysician." There is no "magic." There is no "juju." This is all superstition, juvenile thinking, and nonsense. We offer a one-million-dollar prize for anyone who can prove any of these these silly claims. Why have you not applied for the prize? Until you do that, I will have no further correspondence with you. I have no time to argue with superstitious people.

Apply for the prize. It is easily won, if these powers exist. And don't start in with the claim that the prize does not exist, that it's already been won, or that it's a lie. [/size]

Can anyone take up the challenge of James Randi?
Re: There Is No "magic." There Is No "juju." This Is All Superstition by invisible2(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2010
They are all too rich to try, they dont need the 1m dollars 'change', remember they have another minting machine in ritual money, hissssss!
Re: There Is No "magic." There Is No "juju." This Is All Superstition by ifyalways(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2010
Is Randi same as our Richyblack? tongue
Re: There Is No "magic." There Is No "juju." This Is All Superstition by rubi(f): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
There is juju no doubt but as a xtain I believe when power meets with power
the lesser power juju will bow to the greater power Jesus Christ
Re: There Is No "magic." There Is No "juju." This Is All Superstition by cpatra(f): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
There's God and gods (deities). They all ve powers, but God is the supreme, the rest inferior. Juju exists but my power pass am sha, cos I ve spirit of God in me. Don't envy me. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Show And Tell Your Culture / Northern Nigerians / A Man Buried In Irete Owerri West LGA Last 2weeks, Who Died @ Age 130

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.