Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Guide On How To Check And Fill Your Coolant/ Antifreeze - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guide On How To Check And Fill Your Coolant/ Antifreeze (798 Views)

2005-2007 Corolla Engine Coolant/antifreeze OEM / Use coolant.... Not water / Don't Top-up Your Radiator With Water. Use Engine Coolant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Check And Fill Your Coolant/ Antifreeze by Bobbyfine: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Several car owners and drivers do not know that the green stuff in their radiator ensures their engines do not turn into a block of ice in the winter, most also do not know that it helps keep things cool during summer. More often than not,people are seen driving around with just water in their radiator because they feel they do not need the green stuff until its cold. This is not true. Radiator coolant, also called antifreeze, actually increases the boiling point of the water, ensuring it carries more heat from the engine and thus ensure cooler running. Suppose you're running low, things can get steamy super fast. I'd like you to think of your coolant as a spring dance chaperone, with the task of keeping things working properly when you are doing a lot of moving around. That is why we’ve written this article to provide guidance and make you confident about how your cooling system operates.

Look at the Level

Read more:http://autocareplanet.com/guide-on-how-to-check-and-fill-your-coolant-antifreeze/

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do If My Car Is In A Flood? / Reg Toyota Highlander 06 Limited 3 Rows Available / Mazda Named 2020 Best Car Brand By U.S. News & World Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.