Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

List Of Tv Station That Are Boring. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of Tv Station That Are Boring. (365 Views)

5 Conventional Types Of TV Wall Designs / List Of TV Station In Nigeria / NMG TV Station’s Staff Caught On Camera Having S*x In The Office Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Tv Station That Are Boring. by Kurtis02(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hello Nlanders.

So today my subscription expired and I had to watch our local station (AKBC) and NTA TBH It was extremely boring,always repeating and all sort.

So Nlanders which TV STATION do you
hate watching or find boring?
Re: List Of Tv Station That Are Boring. by iPrevail(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Abeg all Nigerian TV stations are boring. Forgive my generalizing, that's just how I feel.
Since shows like WWTBM and Gulder Ultimate search ended.. I don't bother tuning on local stations.
Re: List Of Tv Station That Are Boring. by Olorunnim: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Superscreen Galaxy OGtv LTV Kwtv NTA all the 36 States STV Ait Mitv

(1) (Reply)

Help!!why Can’t I Send Dm On Instagram / Fully Funded Seoul National University Scholarships 2019 / Hausa And Yoruba Traders In A Bloody Clash In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.