Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

"oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" (1956 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) / Shiloh 2010 Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by Yefet(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ron Reese

(5 Oct 2010)

"OCT. 25--27, 2010--IS THIS THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE AND SUDDEN DESTRUCTION??"

OCT. 25--27th--IS THIS THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE/SUDDEN DESTRUCTION? The evidence for Oct. 25, 2010, that John Tng, the moderator of the Five Doves site, and Marilyn Agee, long-time Bible Prophecy scholar, have come up with, to be the time of the Rapture, can be viewed at the following posts below: http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2010/rapture_door_about_to_shut.html http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2010/marilyna913.htm http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2010/marilyna917.htm The compelling evidence for Oct. 19--20, 2010, to be the time of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction, OR the time of a 7-day warning, can be viewed in the following posts below: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2010/ronr921.htm http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2010/ronr925.htm http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2010/ronr929.htm To be able to receive the full impact of the rest of this post, it is very important that you have read all six of the above posts. Please do not take these extremely ominous warnings lightly. If nothing significant happens in October, I will be very surprised, but I will continue to believe that we have every reason to expect that the Rapture/Sudden Destruction should take place in the Fall of 2010. However, we must ALL be on the HIGHEST RAPTURE ALERT FOR THE TIME PERIOD OF OCT. 18TH THROUGH OCT. 30TH. IT IS BECOMING VERY OBVIOUS THAT SOMETHING VERY OMINOUS IS IN THE AIR. THERE ARE SIGNS EVERYWHERE IN RECENT DAYS AND WEEKS THAT THE DAY WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT CAN BE JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT ALL OF THESE SIGNS ARE TAKING PLACE AT THE CURRENT TIME FOR NO REASON. CURRENT WORLD EVENTS POINTING TO AN IMPENDING DISASTER INCLUDE: 1. MULTIPLE SIGNS OF A WORLDWIDE TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. 2. THE PEACE AND SAFETY TALKS INVOLVING ISRAEL AND HER ENEMIES (1ST THESS. 5:3). 3. UNPARALLELED WEATHER DISASTERS AND NATURAL DISASTERS. 4. ALARMING TERROR THREATS AND UNUSUAL WARNINGS. 5. A HUGE SUDDEN INCREASE IN UFO TALK AND WARNINGS, POSSIBLY PAVING THE WAY FOR THE GREAT DECEPTION, AT THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE. 6. SIGNS OF WORLD WAR III, THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THE 2ND SEAL JUDGMENT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, ARE EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY CONCERNING ISRAEL AND IRAN, AND ISRAEL'S OTHER ENEMIES. 7. THE TALK, AND THE EXPECTATION, OF AN OCTOBER SURPRISE, ARE INCREASING. THIS POSSIBLE OCTOBER SURPRISE COULD BE OF SUCH MAGNITUDE TO CALL OFF THE ELECTIONS, AND ALLOW OBAMA TO CONTINUE HIS DESTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES. Because so many compelling signs are pointing to Oct. 19--20, and so many compelling signs, that I am about to show to you, are pointing to Oct. 25--27, we have to give serious consideration to the possibility that, just like in the days of Noah, who received a 7-day warning on Chesvan 10, that we may receive a 7-day warning on Oct. 19--20. Oct. 18--20 will be Chesvan 10. This would mean that the day of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction may very well be on Oct. 25--27, 2010, which is the same day of the Great Flood, Chesvan 17, according to Genesis 7. Please consider the following evidence pointing to the possible Rapture and Sudden Destruction on Oct. 25--27, 2010: 1. John Tng's post, provided for you in the first link above, has much evidence that points to the Jewish calendar date of Chesvan 17, which shows Oct. 25, 2010, to be that date. In the 12 to 16 years ( I am not really certain of the number of years), of reading Five Doves letters, I can only remember ONE OTHER TIME when John has come forth with a date for the Rapture. The Holy Spirit must have been really dealing with John very strongly for him to put forth the date of Oct. 25, 2010. Do not take his warning date lightly!!! Marilyn Agee, whose posts can be read in the 2nd and 3rd links above, and I, do not agree on everything in Bible Prophecy. It would be extremely rare for two watchers to agree on everything. We do agree on the time frame of the 70th Week of Daniel, from the Fall of 2008 to the Fall of 2015. And now we do agree on the possible time of the Rapture, sometime around Oct. 25, 2010. Most of you, like I have, have found Marilyn to be one of the deepest, and most in-depth Bible Prophecy scholars in our time. She has discovered some very profound things. She believes that Chesvan 17, the day of the Great Flood, the calendar date of Oct. 25th this year, to be the time. Do not take her warning date lightly!!! 2. With 19 compelling reasons (see my last two posts on the links above), pointing to Oct. 19--20, 2010, as the possible time of the Rapture/SD, OR a 7-day warning, this gives a lot more reason to be considering the strong possibility of the Rapture/SD on Oct. 25--27th, with a possible 7-day warning on Oct. 19--20th. If the Rapture/SD does not take place on Oct. 19--20th, then it may very well be pointing us to Oct. 25--27th. We must address the question of why so much evidence pointing to these two time frames. 3. The best reason of all to be looking at Oct. 25--27, 2010, is that it is the date of Chesvan 17, the day of the year that the Great Flood took place, the day of the Sudden Destruction. It was the day that the Ark was shut. Genesis 7 makes a strong case for this also being the day that Noah entered the Ark, which is symbolic of us entering into the Ark of safety, to escape the Sudden Destruction, in the Rapture. In Marilyn Agee's 2nd post, listed above, and in my 3rd post, listed above, you can read more about the Scripture parallels of these two events. The rest of these signs point to Oct. 26--27. I believe that the calendar day of Oct. 25, 2010, may prove to be the wrong Biblical date for Chesvan 17, just like the true Biblical date of Feast of Trumpets, or Roshashana, actually took place a day or two later, because of the actual moon sightings in Israel. Time will soon tell. I am saving an amazing calculation, pointing to Oct. 27, 2010, for last. Be patient, please. 4. The calendar date for Feast of Atonement was Sept. 18, 2010. This is the most holy day of the year for the Jews. This is known as the day of Judgment. Jonah gave the people of Ninevah 40 days to repent, or be destroyed. 40 days after Sept. 18, 2010, takes us to Oct. 27, 2010, inclusive. Was this the world's 40-day warning, from the Judgment Day of Sept. 18th, to repent, before the day of Judgment and Sudden Destruction? 5. Some watchers believe that the true Biblical calendar for 2010 is actually off by one month. If this is true, the actual Feast Days for this year could be taking place in October, rather than September. The Feast of Tabernacles, with much possible prophetic implications for the Rapture, could possibly be taking place, during the time period that has so much pointing towards it, Oct. 18--30th. 6. Oct. 26th is on a Tuesday. Oct. 27th is on a Wednesday. In Jewish tradition, the bridegroom comes for the Bride on Tuesday, and the Wedding Day takes place on Wednesday. Jesus is the bridegroom coming for His Bride, who are those Christians who have prepared themselves for the Wedding. 7. Oct. 25--27. Is this the time of the October surprise? Is this the time that the New World Order elite have planned for the October surprise? Oct. 27th will be 6 days from the proposed election day of Nov. 2nd. In 2008, it was on Oct. 29th, that Obama confirmed the covenant of Dan. 9:27, thrusting the world into the Final 7 Years. This was also 6 days before the elections. Are these two dates, both 6 days before the elections, by design, of the NWO elite Is this a possible sign that the NWO has chosen the date of Oct. 27, 2010, for the day of their "Planned Sudden Destruction"? 8. I have not attempted to verify this information, but twice I have received info that the New World Order has made it known that they plan to introduce the man to lead the New World Order, 13 weeks after the day of the "Planned Sudden Destruction". The number 13 has occultic symbolism. I have not yet posted on the following, but I have discovered that most of the evil kings in the Old Testament ruled for TWO FULL YEARS, possibly giving us a clue as to the length of the term of the FINAL EVIL KING, Barack Hussein Obama, before he becomes President of the World. This would mean he could cease to be the President of the U.S., around Jan. 20, 2011. This proposed 13-week interval between the "Planned Sudden Destruction" (and Rapture), if it takes place during the week of Oct. 19--27, 2010, would take us to around Jan. 20, 2011, giving Obama just two full years as President of the U.S. Coincidence? Is this why Obama has not seemed to be worried about the upcoming elections Has he known all along that he would only be President of the U.S. for two years Has he known all along of the October surprise and the "Planned Sudden Destruction Has the Lord given us a warning of this, having most of the evil kings in the O.T., rule for two full years 9. A few weeks ago, as I was compiling evidence, that seemed to be pointing towards Oct. 19--20th of this year, I got up from the computer and went into my bedroom. I stared in absolute amazement as my digital clock was flashing at me: 10:27 10:27 10:27 10:27 over and over again. Occasionally we have a brownout during a storm, and the electricity will go out for a few seconds. This causes all of the digital clocks in the house to malfunction, and start over again at 12:00, until they are re-set to the correct time. They continue to flash the incorrect time, until they are re-set. This particular day was a calm, clear day, with no wind or storms. None of the other clocks were malfunctioning, or flashing an incorrect time, except for the one in my bedroom. There was absolutely NO logical reason for this to be happening. This clock has NEVER malfunctioned like this before, unless we had a brownout. Why were none of the other clocks malfunctioning, if there had been a brownout? There was NO way it could have been flashing for over 10 hours, even if a brownout was the reason. A day or two later, and then about 10 days later, I received two very similar signs, also pointing to Oct. 27, 2010. This has been the pattern in the past two years. Three confirmations of a prophetic sign, has been the pattern, when the Lord is trying to show me something. Every day since that day, I think about that clock flashing at me 10:27 10:27 10:27 10:27. The Lord has used that particular clock to reveal, or confirm, to me many prophetic things. Three times I have been awakened with loud knocking sounds with no one else around, or at the door, at precisely the time on this digital clock, when the Lord was revealing, or confirming, something to me. It is difficult for me to believe that this same clock, flashing 10:27 over and over again, with NO logical explanation, means nothing. Was the Lord trying to tell me to concentrate on Oct. 27th, and not Oct. 19--20? Was the Lord giving me the date of the Rapture/SD?? Time will soon tell. 10. In these final 2 points, I will be quoting from the Bible Prophecy book of the year, "Apollyn Rising--2012", by Thomas Horn. This is an astounding book, full of fresh revelation knowledge and information of how the New World Order elite have been pointing towards 2012, for over 200 years. The time frame that I am confident that the Lord has given to me shows April 11, 2012, as the start of the 1260-day reign of the Antichrist. This book brings out extremely strong and compelling evidence for 2012 to be the year. It is a must read for all serious Bible Prophecy students. The following quotes come from Chapter 20 of this amazing book. I do not put a lot of stock in the source of this piece of information, but in light of all of the other evidence pointing towards late October of this year, it is certainly worthy of mention. "Using a computer program, he (the late philosopher and scientist Terrance McKenna, originator of the Timewave Zero, or Novelty Theory) formulated a stock market-like graph, that depicted a rising and falling line based on patterns from the I-Ching. To his surprise, he discovered that the high and low parts of the graph corresponded with times in history when "novelty", or MAJOR WORLD EVENTS TRANSPIRED, INCLUDING A SPIKE AROUND THE TIME OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001, AND A COMING SPIKE FOR OCTOBER , 2010." I repeat, October of 2010! 11. Are you ready for an amazing calculation that will make these other ten reasons, seem very compelling The following quotes come from this same ending chapter of this revelation-filled Prophecy book of the year. Please follow closely, what is being presented here. Thomas Horn is now quoting from David Flynn, author of another great Prophecy book, "Temple at the Center of Time", which also points very strongly to 2012, when he says, "Flynn made the unprecedented disclosure that 33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles. Flynn further revealed that Mount Hermon in Phonecia, the first location of the descent of the Watchers, lies precisely at 33.33 degrees north, 33.33 degrees east, 2012 miles from the equator, and 2012 miles from the prime meridian." The 2012 numbers are fascinating in light of the evidence pointing to 2012, as the time of the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation, and the reign of the Antichrist, but pay close attention to the number 33.33. Quoting further, "the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012." "Does the chosen location of the first connection of Watchers on Mt. Hermon at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east, set in time a Luciferian plan for a final New World Order in 2012?" "The most celebrated UFOlogical location on earth--the impact site near Roswell, New Mexico, sits incredibly at 33 degrees north latitude, at a distance 2012 miles from the equator!" "Reason may be shed in the Book of Revelation concerning why this number (33.33), in particular, seems to be so important to occultists, ancient pagans, and the messengers (demons?) of Mt. Hermon and Roswell: And there appeared another wonder in Heaven; and behold A GREAT DRAGON, AND HIS TAIL DREW THE THIRD PART (33.33 PERCENT), of the angels of Heaven, and did cast them to the earth. (Revelation 12:3--4)" This chapter is full of the numbers 33 and 33.33 and the occultic sybolism, involved in these numbers. I conclude my quotes from this eye-opening book, with this ominous quote, "33.33 IS THE ULTIMATE NUMBER OF EARTHLY LUCIFERIAN GOVERNMENT." THIS IS STRONGLY IMPLYING THE SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER, THAT IS ABOUT TO ARISE FROM THE COMING PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, WILL INVOLVE THE SATANIC NUMBER 3333. THE LAST SUDDEN DESTRUCTION WAS ON 9--11--01. IF WE ADD 3333 DAYS TO 9--11--01, WE AMAZINGLY, AND SHOCKINGLY, COME TO THE DAY OF OCTOBER 27, 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GREAT FLOOD, THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION OF NOAH'S TIME WAS CHESVAN 17, WHICH REPRESENTS OCT. 25--27, 2010!!!!!! Now that this incredible calculation has been presented to you, we need to let it sink in, that , indeed, the New World Order elite, may have chosen this day for the day of their "Planned Sudden Destruction". The Rapture and the Sudden Destruction will almost certainly be the same day. In light of this ominous calculation, you might want to re-read this email, carefully, and prayerfully. There is, indeed, compelling evidence pointing to Oct. 25--27th. What will YOU do with this evidence? If we do, indeed, only have two or three weeks left before the Sudden Destruction/Rapture, what will you do with the very, very short time that we have left Jesus us told us that the night soon cometh, when no man could work. It certainly appears that that day is almost here. Take heed, my friends, TAKE HEED! Jesus told us in Matt. 24:33, "When you shall see all these things, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOOR." DO THESE WORDS OF JESUS MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU WILL YOU HEED THE CALL OF JESUS BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE
Red Letter Time:

[Jesus speaking about the future and end of the world] "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, 'My master is staying away a long time,' and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 24:36-51
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
Im scared cos 17th oct is my birthday
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
^No need to be scared. If you're a child of God, you should be hopeful for it, and WATCH for you don't know the hour when your Lord doth come, and the scripture cannot be broken.
Make me ready, in the morning, in the night, anytime You may come.
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by alexleo(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2010
Much as we are expecting the coming of our Lord Jesus, I still refuse to accept any date for his coming. I stick to what Jesus told us in the bible, no man knows the day or the hour when the son of man will come. The best thing is for us to be ready for it at anytime. If it is disaster or sudden destruction or something else happening on the october date, i do not doubt it but not the rapture. The bible stands. God keep us rapturable in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by Joagbaje(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2010
alexleo:

Much as we are expecting the coming of our Lord Jesus, I still refuse to accept any date for his coming. I stick to what Jesus told us in the bible, no man knows the day or the hour when the son of man will come. The best thing is for us to be ready for it at anytime. If it is disaster or sudden destruction or something else happening on the october date, i do not doubt it but not the rapture. The bible stands. God keep us rapturable in Jesus name. AMEN.

The rapture is not supposed to take chridtians unawares We are supposed to know the season of his coming. But definately it's not this year nor next. There are signs of his coming
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by kolaoloye(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
toba:

Im scared cos 17th oct is my birthday
Fear not,the time is near but not now.
Have you accepted the Lord Jesus as your Lord and personal savior?
It is very important in case of emergency grin

Wishing you happy birthday in advance.
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by Image123(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Joagbaje:

The rapture is not supposed to take chridtians unawares We are supposed to know the season of his coming. But definately it's not this year nor next. There are signs of his coming
And He told you this when?
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by alexleo(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2010
Joagbaje stop talking rubbish. The rapture can take place at any day and anytime. It seems you people are wallowing in deceits in that your church. Always watering down the truth of the bible. Stop deceiving people from preparing for the soon coming of Jesus which the bible tells us will happen anytime.
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2011
Image123:

And He told you this when?

Don't you know that that as "god" he is privileged to know when the rapture will take place? I wonder what happened to those who believed they knew the date. undecided
Re: "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" by LoveKing(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2011
Bunch of losers. The rapture didnt happen then why may 21st.height of delusion.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Nothingness And The Existence Of God / God: An Atheist Perspective / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms Dat Jesus Was Not Crucified(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.