Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (54281 Views)

UK's Top Diplomatic Cat Retires To Spend More Time With Favourite Tree (Photos) / My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) / Russian Policeman Adored As He Helps A Limping Dog Cross Road. Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by tendingNews: 1:30am On Jun 22, 2019
A Chimpanzee Lends A Helping Hand, Helps Man Climb Tree!!

This is beautiful.

A chimpanzee called 'Sugriva' lends a helping hand to a man, Kody Antle by helping him climb a tree.

After helping him climb up, they both hugged each other.

Excited Kody Antle recounted:

"Helping hand
Sugriva the chimpanzee boy showing off his incredible power, pulling me into the trees with ease."

See photos and watch the video after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/a-chimpanzee-lends-helping-hand-helps.html?m=1

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by tendingNews: 1:30am On Jun 22, 2019
See more

Watch the video here

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by tendingNews: 1:34am On Jun 22, 2019
More

Watch the video here

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by tyup(m): 1:41am On Jun 22, 2019
As disgusting as Apes look heard they're as 5x stronger than humans

Anyway dont try this with UI zoo chimpanzee they either throw shit at you or break ur hand undecided

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by itsme01: 2:27am On Jun 22, 2019
lipsrsealed

imagine him kissing and playing with a chimp, i hope they don't start another Ebola crisis

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Pwansunrise: 2:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Some Apes are more useful than some human being

We have plots of Land for sale at Owerri, Asaba, Port-Harcourt, Lagos and AWKA. You can check out my Signature for my contact

27 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:55am On Jun 22, 2019
cool cool wink cheesy cheesy cool cool.But here,, dem go don kee the chimp

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Pwansunrise:

Ofcourse.... What use are zombies to the country?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by nairalee(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2019
But the only thing Animals helps Nigerians to do is to swallow money

43 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Reffone: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Abi
Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2019
If Nigerian leader were this sensible Nigeria woulda been competing with America in terms of development.

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Azzazz: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2019
You mean chimpanzee helps bleached chimpanzee climb tree??

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2019
2 chimpanzees.. cheesy
The black chimpanzee is well fed sef...

Thank God is not Kano zoo, the story would have been the reverse.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2019
That chimp you're seeing there is smarter than buhari.

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by oshe11: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Woooow

Nice Info from You OP

My Girlfriend who wanna kee me with SEX just attained Orgasm after reading this post, hence I wanna say........

"Thanks For Sharing"

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by sammymama: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2019

But over here in Nigeria, Man's wickedtness to another man no be here....If the chimpanzee were to be a Nigerian chimp, He wont give a helping hand.....Evrrything is worst here

We so much wicked oursef to the point say our new slang now na "WHO YOU HELP"

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Pwansunrise:

Exactly, like the zombies we have down here....
They seem to call themselves "progressives" and are always on about this "next level" thing...

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2019
So it's this guy sef. He behaves like Tarzan. Those apes will wash his hair and bath him too. Yamayama.
Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by barrypro: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
God too much
Animals can talk but we dont hear them. I need a causcasian cat

Re: Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) by Amuocha: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
A major achievement by APC angry

Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) / A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo)