Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:34 AM

CI - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CI (86293 Views)

The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CI by rickdaking(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Parollawd:

Better advice.... The guy obviously doesn't want to complete the story.

If great nairaland writers like onihaxy, nitefury and co managed to complete theirs, who's bodaola....
exactly
Re: CI by EricPius(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Can't wait oooo
Re: CI by Adesammy111(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Parollawd:

Better advice.... The guy obviously doesn't want to complete the story.

If great nairaland writers like onihaxy, nitefury and co managed to complete theirs, who's bodaola....

Let wait a bit fellas... He can still drop it
Re: CI by OPC90(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
You where waiting for me to comment before you will update sheey Here now.... Mercy for the aboki please No competition in destiny
Re: CI by opeyemi6731(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2019
update please
Re: CI by etzmztagenius: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Nice story
Re: CI by MasonKendall(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
After brah blessing and segun dealt vigorously with bodaolA .(with tears in my eyes) he died. Here ends the story pack your bags and go. bodaolA is Dead check his last seen if you want to confirm.

3 Likes

Re: CI by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
God knows why i aint a mod or the developer of this site i will have give a time frame for update after which your topic will automatically be erase, bodaola thats not how the others are doing not fair oo
Re: CI by emmydiamon(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Umsel5195:
God knows why i aint a mod or the developer of this site i will have give a time frame for update after which your topic will automatically be erase, bodaola thats not how the others are doing not fair oo
The guy no try at all, me don tire to wait. Just put all of us on hold.

1 Like

Re: CI by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Someone that has started another story already sad
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Episode 15 Teaser

"Mr Ola wetin i do you nah. Which kind thing be this one". He complained frowning as others starred.

"See Brah Ola, your wahala don dey too much for this compound. Nah only you dey this compound? everything nah fight. Wetin be your problem sef!" Aunty Vero ranted.

"Aunty Vero i no dey talk to you". I said furiously with my swollen face. "Wetin make am come carry Gen without my consent".

"Nah your Gen! Nah your Gen! you hire Gen for my hand say you wan use am do xmass, you give me five hundred naira and i...." He said as i rushed to  cover his mouth and pushed him out of the compound.

"Dey go, shebi you don carry the Gen". I said.

"Aunty Vero you see say this idiot even hire the Gen. Gen dey no be him own naim he dey fight for. I think say him talk say nah new with carton him buy am. Wuna for allow me and Segun beat am well well". Brah Blessing said.

My mood was cold as if i was listening to Bibanke by Asa.

Bibankeeeee! bomi bansan... Fimi sile!
Bibankeeeee! bojo banro... Fimi sile!

Tears rolled down my red eyes as i walked inside my room in shame and jammed my door and fall to the bed. Covered my face with my Bed Sheet.

My phone ranged. It was Funke calling. I ignored and she kept calling again and again.

Am just writing. Will feed you guyz more.

2 Likes

Re: CI by Adesammy111(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Episode 15 Teaser

"Mr Ola wetin i do you nah. Which kind thing be this one". He complained frowning as others starred.

"See Brah Ola, your wahala don dey too much for this compound. Nah only you dey this compound? everything nah fight. Wetin be your problem sef!" Aunty Vero ranted.

"Aunty Vero i no dey talk to you". I said furiously with my swollen face. "Wetin make am come carry Gen without my consent".

"Nah your Gen! Nah your Gen! you hire Gen for my hand say you wan use am do xmass, you give me five hundred naira and i...." He said as i rushed to  cover his mouth and pushed him out of the compound.

"Dey go, shebi you don carry the Gen". I said.

"Aunty Vero you see say this idiot even hire the Gen. Gen dey no be him own naim he dey fight for. I think say him talk say nah new with carton him buy am. Wuna for allow me and Segun beat am well well". Brah Blessing said.

My mood was cold as if i was listening to Bibanke by Asa.

Bibankeeeee! bomi bansan... Fimi sile!
Bibankeeeee! bojo banro... Fimi sile!

Tears rolled down my red eyes as i walked inside my room in shame and jammed my door and fall to the bed. Covered my face with my Bed Sheet.

My phone ranged. It was Funke calling. I ignored and she kept calling again and again.

Am just writing. Will feed you guyz more.

At last... Brah ola worapun na
Re: CI by VKOKO1(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2019
No Worry Brah Ola You Go Soon Hammer Buy Mikano grin
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2019
VKOKO1:
No Worry Brah Ola You Go Soon Hammer Buy Mikano grin

grin grin grin. This one weak me o grin
Re: CI by Ann2012(f): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2019
Brah Ola, come carry gen for my house cheesy
Re: CI by NzeSteve(m): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2019
Finally
I don even forget how last episode end sef
Re: CI by LawyerLomo(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2019
@Op
she'a you know how much you bleep up? i can't help myself. i'ma die-hard fan
Re: CI by LawyerLomo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
MasonKendall:
After brah blessing and segun dealt vigorously with bodaolA .(with tears in my eyes) he died. Here ends the story pack your bags and go. bodaolA is Dead check his last seen if you want to confirm.

Lol. Bout why come to that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: CI by Christiana24: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Plz.... How can i get the next episode... Am craving plz cry

2 Likes

Re: CI by Jennymaryjane01(f): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
It seems ur tired of this story
Re: CI by 198800Mam(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
THE GUY IS TAKING HIS TIME TO TYPE AND EDIT, BUT ITS TAKING HIM FOREVER
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Hi everyone... I'm back from my slummber
Re: CI by Zotty: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Bodaolawrites:
Welcome back
Am waiting for your update
Re: CI by Remite011(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
welcome back, hope ure back with full force Sha?
Re: CI by mainzillionaire: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Better be oh. Some suspense makes the mind go cold
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:30am On Dec 14, 2020
I’m here. It’s not been easy.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:30am On Dec 14, 2020
I’m here. It’s not been easy. Swears
Re: CI by mokoh(m): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Bodaolawrites:
I’m here. It’s not been easy. Swears

Welcome back but please hope we are expecting something from you
Re: CI by Olisavarieties: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
[How come he is commenting on tentg episode?
quote author=mrmannothot post=79749053]ok thank you, abi na only you wan read am before?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jennifer: Grass To Grace / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / A Thorn In The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.