Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac (1830 Views)

I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria / Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by itspzpics(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2019
A nigerian lady Pastor Mildred Okonkwo in one of her message says she cant marry a lazy man. In her words she said she cant marry someone who says she's trying to do something, she said the man must be doing something before he cant get married not trying to.

Meanwhile popular comedian Ali baba react to the message of the pastor as he go against what the pastor said. She fires back at Ali baba in the comments section.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/alibaba-react-to-pastor-mildred-who-says-she-cant-marry-a-lazy-manshe-fires-back/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by itspzpics(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Watch The Pastor Video => HERE

See reactions below

Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by OKorowanta: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Why Alibaba no marry lazy woman?
Your wife dey Heritage bank dey make sure she assist all your shows financially and otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by MrRhymes101(m): 5:38am On Jun 22, 2019
Where is the "fire back"?? Na una type d cause trouble between people... Wedding MC

1 Like

Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by decatalyst(m): 5:56am On Jun 22, 2019
When Op and bloggers try to explain another meaning of "fire back" to me.

Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by princechurchill(m): 6:01am On Jun 22, 2019
Seun it's time to fire some of your moderators
Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by emeijeh(m): 6:07am On Jun 22, 2019
decatalyst:
When Op and bloggers try to explain another meaning of "fire back" to me.

E be like say na Davido fia grin
Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by emapraiz(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2019
WATIN CONCERN ALIBABA is it your marry?
Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by mezarddinny: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2019
causing a lot of women to suffer unnecessarily? so if you husband is poor, that means you can't hustle and be rich? so the men that are rich while their wives are poor have 2 heads?

the bible is really fvcked up, why will a human being be a helper to another human being, no be born dem born dem?
Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by Azzazz: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2019
kiss
Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by partnerbizz5(f): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Everyday they will be brokeshaming men and bodyshaming women.

As for me. I am now MGTOW.
I will live and die single. I hate drama.
shocked
I don't need anybody to answer my name. It wouldn't matter after death anyway. shocked
Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Alibaba React To Pastor Mildred Who Says She Cant Marry A Lazy Man,she Fires Bac by itspzpics(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Celebrates Her 18th Birthday (Photos) / Nigerians Compare Davido’s A Good Time Album With Burna Boy’s African Giant Albu / Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.