Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) (43294 Views)

EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by PetroDollaxxx: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
You dey craze? na Rule 2? Let him activate rule one million. Fuelish goat. Kwasiato!

SoNature:

Tetehjewels, activate Rule 2 on this man to send him back to AKARA!
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by PetroDollaxxx: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
It’s you o gun or what ever crap will strike. You and your poverty-stricken nonsense family. Fool. You are seriously mad.

Olorunnim:
It's like you're mad you even have the guts to attack a Nigerian on a Nigerian platform it's like you want Ogun to strike you down in ghana.
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Olorunnim: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:

It’s you o gun or what ever crap will strike. You and your poverty-stricken nonsense family. Fool. You are seriously mad.

Poverty kini!!!!your brother's are here selling banku and buns You better Come and join them.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Efcc mo dey burst for north
Never leave like bees
See how big compound be
Na next door neighbor fuc una up
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Gibbonie: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
jaxxy:
Why don’t they arrest corrupt politicians like this or at this rate? Are there no corrupt politicians in Nigeria anymore?
noooo,dey won't, we ran out of corrupt politicians in Nigeria, d last one was abacha.nonsense people with misplaced priority called EFCC.d N16 trillion for power supply in Nigeria during OBJ time,where am,light no even dey ASO ROCK self,if I no lie,u can imagine.mmmttcchheeeww.
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by hollywater: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
Before those tribalistic team name checkers arrive here , pls note that the south south ,south east and the south west are all duly represented here ...
Before you start shouting " biafla " or "Afonja". So post whatever nonsense you have gently and go !!
There's nothing like South South in Nigeria. We only have South West and South East. Stop this division.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by panpan(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why are several of them bare-footed?
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
livebyday:

I agree

You would be amazed the skills set these ones have to learn to be successful at this Yahoo fraud

If they employ the same intellectual persistence to the IT world or some other niche they would do well

Strategic Rehabilitation is key

Why don't you give them the opportunity since they have skills or beg the Government to give them employment if you were in some of these peoples shoes i can tell you you'll want to do the shit.
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
tactius:

Those lazybones on farm? They won't last a day....

Yet they stay awake at nights no sleep if you have any good job to sustain them then bring it out lets see if dey won't cope
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by sheller(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
West always misleading my ppl !!
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by toluwa1(f): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
So yahoo woman dey too.....
Iyen naa daaa
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by GoldHorse(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
The rise of the "Yahoo Women"
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
these people no dey finish?
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Chimexopus247: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why would someone sort to defrauding people as a means of surviving? The best thing to do this ones is to get a farm where they can apply their talents legitimately....
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by excel4us: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
Before those tribalistic team name checkers arrive here , pls note that the south south ,south east and the south west are all duly represented here ...
Before you start shouting " biafla " or "Afonja". So post whatever nonsense you have gently and go !!

sorry to disapoint you mr man. no south east there so deal with it.thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
*Upon arrest, Ahunwan the prime suspect, confessed that he recruited the team, saying they were paying back Europeans for stealing from their forefathers*

that statement above got me....if u agree with me click like
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by frowland(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
bluefilm:
Yahoo woman?

That's a new one, I must say.

But why yahoo woman?

Why not Yahoo girl to balance the delicate equation?

EFCC sef. grin

EFCC never mentioned 'yahoo woman'.
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by princejenks(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
These are very serious students as the picture depicts
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Elxandre(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
Look at this foolish goat. Who told you he is Ghanaian? His surname is Eruese. Is Eruese not a Nigerian name? You are very very foolish. You even call yourself Tetteh. Is Tetteh a Nigerian name? Don’t worry. We’ll get you soon. What we did to that stvpid professor will be child’s play. You are a very very foolish fool

You're still on this nonsense after at least 6 years.
Come on man!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by A3autos(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
I have acres of land available for sale at 50k per acre, location is oyo state Ogbomoso Via igbeti Road, its a family land, the family receipt will be isued alongside the lawyer agreement. Call 07069727219
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Elxandre(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
Too many stvpid ediots in the sh1thole. They seem to be getting dumber n dumber. No wonder your country is sinking into oblivion. We will continue to force some sense into their dumb skulls grin

Continue your campaign of xenophobia and foolishness then. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Joshmanfashion(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
What is exactly going on in this country
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by jeroba1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
yahoo boys no dey north ni,abi hausa and fulani no dey enter net market?
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by AbooNasir(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
tico1212:
No yahoo yahoo in the NORTH?

they might be...but truth is, the average Hausa man is more contented than the ibo or Hausa man....they live a very simple lowkey life,and they rather strive to earn a living!!! unlike our Yoruba and ibo brothers wey dey use mouth buy and drive benz
Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Joshmodest(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
Too many stvpid ediots in the sh1thole. They seem to be getting dumber n dumber. No wonder your country is sinking into oblivion. We will continue to force some sense into their dumb skulls grin

I don't know if the mods have blocked you but I hope they haven't !!!
Nigeria is bad we know but hearing it from the mouth of a Ghanaian is really hilarious !!!
Ghanaians place thier focus on Nigeria in everything they do , and that's why despite your country's advancement in recent times , you still remain behind us ...see the report for instance , the Ghanaian guy was totally ignored , but in Ghana they'll make him the theme of the story , as far as he is Nigerian ...
Your country as a whole is no match for even Agege in terms of population !
Your national football team , even with our reserve team , both male and female football , we keep beating you .
Davido , Wizkid and tiwa Savage's followers on insta alone is almost more than the population of ghana !
Your rappers keep shouting Wizkid , Davido and olamide in thier songs , and our rappers don't reciprocate the kind gesture !
I was so surprised when a king promise said teni and Victor ad are popping in ghana , and they are not even a list artists here , meanwhile We don't know any song of that your superstar guy who limps , "Shatta something " I can't remember self
Your people are here selling and Hawking buns and buying iron condemn , our people are in ghana schooling , hustling legit and making more money than you guys !
Do you know things we attach to ghana here - we have ghana buns ( it contains zero oil , typical poor man buns ) , we have ghana must go , the bag your dad used to pack his load away from our country , we have ghana slippers , very affordable for even the poor , just like the country itself !!
I doubt if the richest man in ghana is even richer than MC oluomo !!
I understand why you guys hate Nigeria so much , I would have wanted Nigerians to stay away from your country , as I personally have no business there , I would rather spend the rest of my life in Sabongida Ora , than visit your country ...but without Nigerians in ghana your economy can't survive ...
You guys use Glo in ghana ryt, just asking for a friend !!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) by Ubdavis(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Comb the entire area!!! Flush out these criminals off my dear country ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) / Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.