Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC (543 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by EmagNig(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2019
A suspected internet fraudster, yahoo boy arrested has said he got himself involved in scamming activities to get back what foreigners stole from their forefathers.

The suspect identified as Endurance Ahunwan, made this statment upon interrogation after his arrest by operatives of the special task force of the Uyo Zonal Office of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday June 20, 2019.

Endurance and his accomplices were arrested at an apartment on Parliamentary Extension, Akai Efa, Calabar, the Cross River State capital, the agency reports.

The all male suspects are: Endurance Ahunwan (28), Nohuwan Frank (26), Dominic Chidiebere (28), Idehe Efosa (17), Patrick Edos (27),

Samuel Ukiwe (21) and Michael Edward 25.

Others are: Destiny Efe (17), Hope Yusuf (19), Harrison Esi (17) and Igbinigun Osamudia (17).

Seventeen-year-old Esi was found hiding in the roof of the apartment along with some of their tools of operation.

According to him, their leader, Ahunwan instructed him to conceal himself and the gadgets in the roof in order to prevent his arrest and confiscation of the tools.

“Our leader ordered me to hide in the ceiling with the gadgets so that I will not be nabbed also,” Esi said.

Upon arrest, Ahunwan the prime suspect, confessed that he recruited the team, saying they were paying back Europeans for stealing from their forefathers.

He also alleged that the parents of the arrested accomplices gave their consent and pleaded with him to help their children secure a means of livelihood.

Items recovered from the suspected fraudsters include: 10 laptops, eight internet modems, several sophisticated telephone handsets, including one iphone, technical devices and scam emails.

https://lailasnews.com/i-scam-foreigners-for-stealing-from-our-forefathers-yahoo-boy-to-efcc/

lalasticlala

Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by Kingosytex(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2019
so should i call it "a tit for tat?"
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by GOFRONT(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2019
And what did he do with the money??
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by Garrieveryday: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Guys are not smiling at all. See female among. Girls are becoming something else nowadays. Super Eagles Jersey wey she for wear come watch match as naija dey play today, na it she wear appear before EFCC as a fraudster?

#GarriEveryDay
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by emapraiz(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2019
just imagine what they did during slave trade
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by Chiemerie8(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2019
And after getting the money back what did he do with it.?
Spends it on iPhone x which is giving back the money to the whites.
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by Waakanda: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Same old story grin
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by ValCon888: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Did your forefathers tell you to avenge them?
Awon Avengers oshi.
Ogun kee you dia.

Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by flyingdutchman(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Fool!
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by BlackfireX: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2019
So what of your fathers that sold there brothers and sisters into slavery

How about the whites who fought to end slave trade?

After you duped them for your misplaced vendetta, what did you do with the money Release slaves

Shithole occupant
Re: I Scam Foreigners For Stealing From Our Forefathers - Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC by lalasticlala(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2019

(1)

EFCC Seals Rochas Foundation College, Evacuated Over 1500 Less Privileged Studen / Boko Haram Slices Off Women's Ears (Photo) / Kidnapper 'Phyno' Arrested In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.