Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (11307 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nezan:

So Mary was given Mirian's name? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maryam is an arabic name dude smiley
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nezan:

Allah’s Days Equal to 1000 Years or 50,000 Years (?)

Quran-22:47: Verily a day in the sight of the Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning. Quran-32:5: To Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be a thousands years of your rekoning Quran-70:4: The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a day the measure whereof is Fifty thousands years. So, which one is it ? Is the day of Allah equal to 1,000 earth years or 50,000 earth years? (3) Sun-set and Sun-rise (?) Koran teaches us that the Sun sets in a muddy spring

Quran-18:86: “Till, when he (the traveller Zul-qarnain) reached the setting-place of the Sun, he found it going down into a muddy spring…” Quran- 18:90: “Till, when he reached the rising-place of the Sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter from it”. There are serious scientific errors here. Firstly, it is scientifically accepted fact that, the Sun never goes down in a muddy spring or clear spring. Secondly, this seems to presuppose a FLAT Earth, otherwise how can there be an extreme point in the West or in the East? A sunrise there would be basically just the same as at any other place on this earth, at land or sea. It would still look as if it is setting “far away”. It does say, that he reached THE PLACE where the Sun sets and in his second Journey the place where it rises. Does any body need to go near rising or setting places to observe—sun-set or sun-rising? (4) A resting place for Sun: (?) Interestingly, wishful Mullahs claim that this resting place means the ultimate destruction of the Sun. Sorry, brothers you are dead wrong. Look what Quran says in the following Ayats:

Quran-36:38: And the sun runneth on his course for a period determined for him; that is the decree of (Him). That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Wise. Quran-36:39: And for the moon We have appointed mansions till she return like an old shriveled palm leaf. Quran-36:40: “It is not for Sun to overtake the moon, nor doth the night outstrip the day. They float each in an orbit.” (This they clearly meant for the Sun and Moon only).

Maulana Yousuf Ali’s Tafsir: “The Arabic word “Mustaqarr” may mean (1) a limit of time, a period determined or (2) a resting place or quiescence; (3) a dwelling place. I think, the first meaning (a time period determined) is best applicable here. But some commentators take the second (a resting place). In that case, the simile would be that of the SUN running a race while he is visible to us, and taking a rest during the night to prepare himself to renew his race the following day. His (SUN) stay with the antipodes appears to us as his period of rest.(page:1178, Sura-36,by Yousuf Ali)”

In the Ayat above (36:39), Quran tells us that, moon gradually changes its shape and eventually (till she return like an old shriveled palm leaf) becomes very thin (wear off Moon) like dried date leaf (crescent- shaped). Only Mullahs can tell us how much sciences are in this Ayat!

Zombie let me educate you

First of all, what is Reckon ? Oxford dictionary define Reckon as 'calculate'

Quran 22:47
'And they ask you to hasten on the toment ! And Allah fails not His promise. And verily, a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon'

note: 'of what you reckon' meaning of what man calculate

Quran 32:5
'He manages and regulates affairs from the heavens to the earth, then it affair will go up to Him, in One Day, the space whereof is a thousand years of your reckoning'

note: 'thousand years of your reckoning' meaning thousand years of our (mankind) calculation.

Quran 70:4
'The Angels and Ruh (Angel Gabriel) ascend to Him in a Day the measure whereof is fifty thousand years'

note: This verse never point to man or mention man's reckon i.e calculation but instead Allah is telling us the rapid speed the angels ascend to Him that if measured it will be equivalent to fifty years and thats how God made it for them to be super
fast.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nezan(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
Dont you know Miriam was Aaron's sister? mohammed was confusing mary for miriam!
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by muhsin(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Nezan,

You are very expert in copy and paste. Keep it up. . . cheesy
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nezan:

Dont you know Miriam was Aaron's sister? mohammed was confusing mary for miriam!

What a dumb, take note of the bolded words

Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: "When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read "O sister of Harun (Aaron)" (i. e. Mary) in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab), Book 025, Number 5326
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by olabowale(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Dont you know that Nezan is one of the children of Adam? Nezan is confused! Nezan was confusing Adam for the man in 9ja!
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nezan(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
You are making no meaning, why cant you explain what you are quoting?
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nezan(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ olabowale; You want to force a falsified response down my throat? I dont just believe in fairy tales grin
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by olabowale(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
I dont have to explain anything. Every human is son or daughter of Adam. If Adam could be called your father, looking at how remote that is, by generation and location, very generic compared to the specific tribal relationship between Harun and Mariam Umm Isa bin Mariam, who have much much fewer generation bewteen them compared to first man and still alive Nezan!
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
[
• Quran-9:29: Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam) till they pay the poll-tax (jiziya) with the hand of humility.

• Quran-9:5: Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them and take them captive, and besiege them and prepare for them each ambush….

• Quran-47:4: When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads….

• Quran-2:191: And slay (kill) them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

• Quran-8: 65: O Apostle! Rouse the believers to the fight…(against) unbelievers.

Very often apologetics claim that, Islam is a religion of peace and there is no compulsion. Yet, punishment of an apostate in Islam is, of course, death penalty.

[quote][/quote]

All the above were abrogated with
• Quran-2:256: There is no Compulsion in religion….

About abrogation

2;106. Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that All⨠is able to do all things?
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nezan:

You are making no meaning, why cant you explain what you are quoting?

If you don't understand this

Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: "When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read "O sister of Harun (Aaron)" (i. e. Mary) in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab), Book 025, Number 5326

call one of ur partner in ghost worshipping to aid you. Am out
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nezan(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
I wonder why the fake prophet was mistaking Mary for Miriam . . undecided . .?
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by olabowale(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
I am going to force anything down your throat. To do that you have to have throat throat always connected to gut! I didnt see any throat, the reason you do not know that Adam is (1st generation) while Nezan is generaion 100 exponetial X, have longer years and more diluted blood relationship, compared to Harun a much later generation after Adam's generation, in harun's realtionship to the closer and same ethnicity person named Mariam Umm Isa, a woman whose generation is much earlier than still living Nezan!

If nezan can get this where is the throat that allows anyone to force feed him truth, reason that we may assume Oxygen dont get into that body! A stiff dont have to caput before one knows that he/she is a stiff!
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by muhsin(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
You better leave Nezan alone; he can't understand. Even if does that he will not believe/agree.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nezan(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
The fairy tales continues . . . .
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by muhsin(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
You can say that again. . . grin
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
Let me pity nezan for his feeble age since his folks forsaked him. MR MAN that hadith is telling us that the fact ur name is paul doesn't make you the paul of the bible, it is just a name that is named after a person. If you still don't understand then you are really really old for work, no wonder you is mandatory for you to use the office computer to post in every single thread your eye hit.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nezan(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2009
That still doesnot explain why mohammed was mistaking Mary for Miriam smiley
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
Allahu akbar ! The man seems to be mistaken nose with mouth
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nezan(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
These are the same words terrorists utter when they are about to carry out a terror act, 'allahu akbar!'. Do allah condone violence?
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Arabambi1: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2009
this thread is bound to die a natural death as long as all we see posted here are long thesis. Please keep your replies short and straight on point so others can contribute as they see fit. Thanks.

Hypocrisy at its best

But the post by stimulus is so short and straightforward abui?

it reminds of the novel "so long a letter by Mariama Ba grin grin
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
Muhammed = Quran = Allah

Deja Vu never ends  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are all one and the same. No angel revealed anything to Muhammed. Even Muhammed's wife Aisha confirmed this in the Hadiths.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.378        Narrated byMasruq
I said to 'Aisha, "O Mother! Did Prophet Muhammad see his Lord?" 'Aisha said, "What you have said makes my hair stand on end ! Know that if somebody tells you one of the following three things, he is a liar: Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord, is a liar." Then Aisha recited the Verse:
"No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things."   (6.103) "It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil."  (42.51)

'Aisha further said,

"And whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar."

She then recited:

"No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow."  (31.34)
She added: "And whoever tells you that he concealed (some of Allah's orders), is a liar." Then she recited: "O Apostle! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord, " (5.67) 'Aisha added, "But the Prophet saw Gabriel in his true form twice."

Tabari 1:181 " The Prophet said 'I was sent immediately before the coming of the
Day of Doom. I preceded it like this one preceding that one' -referring to his index and middle finger"

182 "he said 'Allah will not make this nation [of Islam] incapable of lasting half a day -a day being a thousand years- …Consequently, based upon the Prophet's authority,, what remained of time was half a day that had elapsed to the Prophet's statement corresponds to 6500 years"

*** Based upon Muhammad's prophecy, Dooms Day should have occurred 500 years after this 'revelation' which occured about 610 AD.

Well, as we all know, the year 1110 had passed and we are in the year 2007 AD without the prophecy of the infallible 'Prophet' having come true.

Muhammad's alleged prophesies could be counted on one hand none of which ever came true

The Quran is Muhammed alter ego cleverly projecting in the mouth of unsuspecting rock god of Kabba.

Muhammed is not a prophet and will never be.  He is a Saudi Arabian warlord.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2009
What you just quoted is a summary of Quran 3:144. 'He was no more than a messenger'. Nobody has seen God not even moses or jacob. Even ur bible said it that no one will see God and be alive, does that mean Jesus is God ?
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2009
What you just quoted is a summary of Quran 3:144. 'He was no more than a messenger'. Nobody has seen God not even moses or jacob. Even your bible said it that no one will see God and be alive, does that mean Jesus is God ?

@Abuzola :

Muhammed was not a messenger in the first place.

Muhammad's preaching in Mecca was a copy-cat of concepts and ideas plundered and pirated from Jewish and Christian traditions and beliefs such as:

1. Judgement Day

2. The resurrection of all humans, the just and the unjust

3. The accounting for their sins when the books are opened

4. The rewards of Heaven/Pardise/ Garden and the punishment of Hell

5. The doctrines of angels and evil spirits personified in Gabriel and the Jinn

6. The creation of Heaven and Earth, of Man and of Nature

7. The belief in the One and Only God

8. The retributions that the Allah would inflict on all those who break his rules

9. The idea of the Chosen People which he stole from the Jews and arrogated to himself and his followers.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2009
@Abuzola :

Jesus:-
He is called Yassou' in the Quran, a name derived from the Syriac of the Christian Arabs. Most of them were of the Monophysite denomination (Jesus was both human and divine). The Quran refuses to accept the death and resurrection of Jesus since in its 'logic', no prophet can be killed by humans. With this concept, the Quran eradicates Christianity, since it cannot exist without the death and resurrection of Jesus.

Jesus is lord and should never be compared with Muhammed because Muhammed was never predicted in the bible and hence cannot be a prophet because his wife said he is not a prophet.

3: 55 Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith to the Day of Resurrection; then shall ye all return unto Me and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

3: 59 This similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust then said to him: "Be" and he was.

Yet again, it is the Quranic version of events which is obviously wrong vis a vis the Biblical original, since Adam was the only 'entity' - in the creation process - that was not created by the WORD of God but was created from DUST and breathed life into.
Once more, the problem of the veracity of the Quranic version of events comes to the fore, since the word of God cannot be true in two contradictory versions. One version must be wrong or a lie, and it cannot be the ORIGINAL one

3: 84 Say: "We believe in Allah and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham Isma`il Isaac Jacob and the Tribes [Asbat] and in (Books) given to Moses Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord; we make no distinction between one and another among them and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam) [wa nahnoo lahoo Muslimoon]."

4: 157 That they said (in boast) "We killed Christ [al Massih] Jesus ['Isa] the son of Mary [Mariam] the Apostle [Rasool] of Allah"; but they killed him not nor crucified him but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts with no (certain) knowledge but only conjecture to follow for of a surety they killed him not.

158 Nay Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power Wise.
159 And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness against them.

Muhammad would not accept that any of Allah's messengers could be killed by mere human beings. This is why he denies the death of Jesus on the cross and with one fell swoop destroys the very foundation of Christian theology based entirely upon the Death and Resurrection of Jesus

4: 171 O people of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of Allah and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Apostles. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is One Allah: glory be to him: (for Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

5: 46 And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary [Mariam] confirming the law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

Any normal person who has read or studied the New Testament would know that the Gospels were NOT SENT to Jesus by Allah but were actually WRITTEN by four or more authors several decades AFTER his death. Hence, the Quranic version is once more a LIE

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4310 Narrated by AbuHurayrah
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace be upon him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.

Once again, we find the Quranic version of events as recorded in the Hebrew Bible and or the New Testament are COMPLETELY erroneous, untrue and unfounded. These Quranic verses CANNOT possibly be emanating from The God of Israel and Jesus but from the fertile but perverted mind of Muhammad himself
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nezan(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
mohammed was a fake.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
The missing link is

Quran 10:47 'for every nation there is a messenger' The time of jesus has gone and we are in the nation of Muhammad being the last Prophet
see Quran 4:170, 48:9,

john 5:30 jesus declared,'i can do nothing on my own authority, as i hear i judge'
i challenge u to point to a verse where jesus urge people or the disciple to worship him.

The message of all the Prophets including jesus is one and thats why you believe Muhammad stole the bible just like the jews accuse jesus of stealing the torah, see Quran 14:10-12, 3:33, 34,34 and 146, 57:26

read this carefully, Quran 7:158

'say (O Muhammad) 'O Mankind verily, I am sent to you all as a messenger of Allah- to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. None has the right to be worshipped but Him. It is He who gives life and causeth death.

So believe in Allah and His messenger (Muhammad), the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believes in Allah and His words (Quran), the torah and the Gospel of jesus, and also Allah's word 'Be' and he was , (i.e) jesus son of mary, and follow him (Muhammad) so that ye may be guided'
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by focused123(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Abuzola :

Muhammed was not a prophet in the first place.

If he was a prophet, How come there are satanic verses in the Quran ? How come Muhammed was not able to discern satan words from your so called " allah" words ?

If Muhammed was a prophet, what did he prophesy about ?

One of the most embarrassing events in Muhammad's life occurred when Satan allegedly put his words in the unsuspecting mouth of Muhammad. Muhammad spoke Satan's words as the words of Allah. This event is documented by several early Muhammadan scholars and is referenced in the Hadith and the Quran.
Later Muhammadans, ashamed that their self declared prophet spoke Satan's words, denied the event occurred. A myriad of excuses and denials have been put forth by these later Muhammadans to cover up Muhammad's sinful error. It must be pointed out that the "Satanic Verses" event is not something made up by non-Muslims.

Another note of interest, Muhammad claimed that his Quran was above human invention. He challenged anyone, including "jinn" to produce something like the Quran. Well, we see that Satan was able to do so, and with incredible ease.

The question to follow should be:

What other verses in the Quran are actually those from Satan?

Gabriel had to confront Muhammad with the fact that those "Satanic Verses" were not Allah's words.

Also note, that all of the Muhammadans, i.e., Muhammad's followers, also prostrated when Muhammad prostrated. They did not suspect that a FALSE Quran had been spoken.

Obviously, the "Quran" is not that special since even Satan was able to bring forth similar material to that of Allah's without Muhammad realizing the difference.

*** Fundamentalist Muhammadan Muslims complain about anyone who investigates and or questions their relogious beliefs BUT are not at all ASHAMED or CONCERNED at their unilateral attacks against ALL OTHER BELIEFS everyday of the year in their Quran, in their MOSQUES and in their MEDIA.

They exhibit an OBSCENE degree of HYPOCRISY and a PATHOLLOGICAL and DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE to REALITY, FACTS, MORALITY, History, RELIGION, JUSTICE or WORDS. All the time they PRETEND to be the VICTIMS when in reality they are invariably the first to AGGRESS against ALL those who do not BELIEVE AS THEY DO.

Brother Abuzola, I pray you know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by muhsin(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
There is never anything like "Satanic Verses" in the Qur'an.

If there are, then prove them.

Waiting. . .
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Abuzola(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
@focus-
Muhammad never claim to be God, see Quran 39:11 'say (O Muhammad) 'verily, i am commanded to worship Allah by obeying Him and doing religious deeds sincerely for His sake only'.

Quran 39:13 'Say (O Muhammad),verily , if i disobey my Lord, i am afraid of the torment of a great Day'

can't u reason, he is not God,'

The jews and christian ve corrupted their scripture so stop being blinded, see Quran 3:74-77
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by abulbanaat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
Good job Abuzola.
Re: The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
where could GODSON&Davidlyan be, or has he ran away?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / The Benefits Of Bismillah / Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.