Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Uber (car Hire Or Hire Purchase) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber (car Hire Or Hire Purchase) (314 Views)

Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers / Car Hire Or Taxi For Rent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber (car Hire Or Hire Purchase) by 141samuel: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2019
I am bosun I just lost my job recently, I need someone who have a car and need person to drive it for him/her under UBER, or anyone with a car(UBER STANDARD) that want to sell on hire purchase , if you are ready to do business with me please contact me on this number 07030223676
Re: Uber (car Hire Or Hire Purchase) by talk2ancient(m): 1:25am On Oct 14, 2022
141samuel:
I am bosun I just lost my job recently, I need someone who have a car and need person to drive it for him/her under UBER, or anyone with a car(UBER STANDARD) that want to sell on hire purchase , if you are ready to do business with me please contact me on this number 07030223676
bro please do you know the type of cars accepted by Uber and bolt? I'm thinking of getting a Kia Rio but I don't know if it's acceptable by either of them. Help a brother with info please. Jah bless
Re: Uber (car Hire Or Hire Purchase) by davidodufote: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2022
talk2ancient:
bro please do you know the type of cars accepted by Uber and bolt? I'm thinking of getting a Kia Rio but I don't know if it's acceptable by either of them. Help a brother with info please. Jah bless

Which year of kia? Bolt accept from 2003 upwards but i recommend cars of 2005 upward for future reference. Uber accepts from 2000 model

(1) (Reply)

9fm Income Program Review / Uncut Diamond And Gold For Sale In Serria Lonne / Help O!!!,,i Need A Guide On Snail Farming Oo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.