Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Cnn Breaking News:Naira Land's Sagamite Charged In Double Homicide! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn Breaking News:Naira Land's Sagamite Charged In Double Homicide! (960 Views)

CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cnn Breaking News:Naira Land's Sagamite Charged In Double Homicide! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
Quote from: Sagamite on October 01, 2010, 10:45 AM
It surely is the best evidence for it in the context of a forum where opinions are being thrust about.

I can't vouch for everyone in the list but I think majority of those on it are good at delivering logical and objective arguments that they can back up in most of their arguments, and willing to accept same when another person puts it forth to them.

I do think though that some NLers are confusing being intelligent to having a sharp mind.

There surely are a few intelligent people on NL, but I think majority of the shapest minds are likely on that list. I don't know everyone on NL, so the poster might have missed some.

There are obviously people that take NL as a bit of fun, time-passer or joke that don't engage too intensely in debates.

Some people can not make the list though as they do take NL seriously but yet their arguments only show passion, not top intellect.

Imagine saying Dede1 and Beaf should be put in the same category as, for example, Deepsight. LWKMD     

***********************************************************************************************************************

If this is not called murder, I dont know what is. Or, maybe, we can just say Beaf and Dede1 just decided to "off" themselves; in that case I guess we could call it suicide!

Starting from page 3 in the link below, watch/read how Sagamite viciously, and remorselessly, annihilates Beaf and Dede1 in one fell swoop . . . . . . .

SAGAMITE PART I

Dumbo, surely you must realise you do not detest foolishness more than me. I am known for that on NL.

It is because of daft posts that I felt your name can never sit in the same class as some people on that list.

Your village mentality that led you to blind support and promotion of GEJ, which for example led you to be allocating any thing positive in Nigeria to GEJ within a month of him taking office without any facts on the ground he had any hand in it. The fact you can not see anything he does as wrong.

Another that comes into mind is your daft insinuation that Abdul-Muttalab's father must have been aware of his son's plan to blow up the US plane. That was ridiculous enough, but you showed your asinine mentality when you compounded this by saying Sanusi the central bank governor might also be involved since he was the father's friend and they used to work together in First Bank.  You told us to wait and see. That the CIA would soon start investigating.

Then in your cretinous world, you were talking about USA invading Nigeria because of that attempted bombing.

These are the things that show you do not have a cutting edge mind that is usually formulated with facts, objectivity and analysis, not arrant conjectures, emotional rants and bigotry.

Honestly, Ileke-Idi needs to be flogged for thinking you had any brains in your head.

SAGAMITE PART II

Lets start with: Are you blind?

My name is in the list.

Quote from: Dede1 on October 02, 2010, 01:24 PM
Forum is not a place of unnecessary analytical essays or a platform for popularity contests. It is a place where historical facts are stood on their feet and fictitious conjectures are led to rest.

These are the kind of foolish conjectures that show your low brain power.

A forum is not a place for analytical essays?

Check out the big brain on Dede!!!     

Where did you source that assertion from? A factory for moronic conjectures.

You are redefining [moronically] what a forum is?

Unlike you who spent much of the time debating about the overage of Nigerian girls, I stick with the political facts about Northern and Southern Protectorates including 1960's Nigerian era. I suggest you stick with the issues on overage or underage of Nigerian girls and stay away from subject matters that are way beyond your imaginary intellectual pedigree.

LWKMD     

Mugu, you think you schismatical tribal rant is some form of intellectual pedigree?     

The reason your daft arse do not see me (and some of the best thinkers on NL) so frequently in Politics anymore is because of loopy heads like you and your tribal cohorts that have killed any form of intellectual debate in politics and Seun for some reason not heeding the advice I gave when he opened a thread about suggestions of how to make NL better.

If I was the one, I would ban you and your fellow tribalist morons or at best restrict you to be only able to post in the that section for tribalists and racism.

Don't let me dig a few post of mine discussing high level issues with a cutting edge mind, you will start pissing on yourself.

I will gut you, cut you and dice you in any intellectual debate.

I have read few posts from you on this trivial issue and it seemed you are apparently disturbed. Do you think people should lose a sleep because of how goofy morons such as you feel about them on this forum?

I am just saying you are not in the same category with cutting edge thinkers on that list.

You are not in my league. Your intelligence is below my feet.

You need to realise:

There is a difference between Michael Jackson and Alex O.

There is a difference between Maradona and Etim Essien.

There is a difference between Goldman Sachs and Unity Bank of Nigeria.

There is a difference between Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Enugu State University of Science and Technology.

There is a difference between Rolls Royce and Iran Khodro.

Gaddamit, there is a difference between Chateau Lafite 1787 and best pure water in Nigeria.

Me and you no dey for the same o catego.

SAGAMITE PART III

Not only trumpet o.

I am playing the whole brass band instruments.

It is worthy of playing when compared to those 2.

If my intellect is compared to a footballer, I would control the game to a point I would be heading my own crosses. 

Quote from: oyb on Today at 05:30:09 PM
u have not met the man from shagamu - the fellow whose ego big pass kanye west own   

Get out of here, my friend. Who the hell is Kanye? 

Kanye West + Simon Cowell + Muhammad Ali + Jose Mourinho = Sagamite 

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523183.32.html
Re: Cnn Breaking News:Naira Land's Sagamite Charged In Double Homicide! by slap1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ok, [s]so it wouldn't be like you've been totally ignored[/s].
Re: Cnn Breaking News:Naira Land's Sagamite Charged In Double Homicide! by Mobinga: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
Summarise You d*** ******* s** ** * b****
Re: Cnn Breaking News:Naira Land's Sagamite Charged In Double Homicide! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2010
tongue@thread
Re: Cnn Breaking News:Naira Land's Sagamite Charged In Double Homicide! by bkbabe97y(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2010
Mobinga, u mad cus u got sonned?

(1)

Sss, Customs On Warpath Over Seized Weapons - Jurisdictions Anyone? / Why Did It Take People A Long Time To Figure Out That Emeagwali Was A Fraud / "mama" Ayoka Adebayo Will Face Electoral Fraud Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.