Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success (31188 Views)

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / 'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Defenderalert(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Whom he feeds after harming people's wives and children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wow akwuya at it again.
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Hedonisst: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
We're in trouble in this country but we don't realise it yet.

Southern youths are using their brain and ingenuity to do yahoo... Mostly targeted at foreign victims. But Fulani youths are daily (in their thousands) being recruited into kidnapping, because they don't have brains. No education, no exposure, no empathy, nothing. Misfits and brutes of the most primitive kind. Even if they have 100 billion, they don't know what how to enjoy it in a cosmopolitan way, other than buying more cows, drinking more kunu and marrying more wives, and repeating their kidnapping and killing routines in the Bush. No perspective, no context, no 'enough', no worldly sense, nothing. Just brutishness without need or justification. What kind of life is this? They don't know clubs or happening joints to enjoy a sociable life, or how to floss in Dubai, or even how to set up legit businesses and blend in to normal society. They are useless to themselves and to society. Yet they want money. It is ridiculous and tragic. These beasts are less than animals. And they have seen that kidnapping is the most profitable activity ever so they're just starting sef. We're in trouble if we (the entire South) don't act NOW.

Yet our Fulani led government is concentrating scarce resources on chasing after yahoo boys who aren't our problem. They are turning a blind eye to the problem of Fulani kidnappers, which is growing at an exponential level. Soon, this will be 1 million times deadlier and more prevalent than Boko Haram, across the country.

We have to mount pressure on this despicable government to re-focus its priorities. Otherwise, Nigeria would soon become the most insecure and dangerous country in the world in the next 2-4 years.
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by danjalingo: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=Bbbwings post=79569931] When does having 3 wives count as success?[/quote

E dey easy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) / Four Fake Prophets With Human Parts In Oyo Arrested / Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.