Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth (1675 Views)

Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth by GistReport: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore.com

POPULAR comedian, Bright Okpocha, aka Basket mouth, has announced on Instagram that he is going back to his alma mater, the University of Benin.

However, the reason the graduate of sociology and anthropology is going back to his school is to treat the students to a comedy show.

The event titled ‘Back in UNIBEN’ holds between 4pm to 8pm on June 24, 2019 at University of Benin main auditorium.

“It’s been 21yrs since have seen her,” he said as he posted a video.

“I’ve been thinking of going back to where it all began. I am going back to UNIBEN, this is where I started doing professional comedy, I will be there at the main auditorium to produce one gig comedy for free.

Watch video below

See more; http://gistmore.com/after-21-years-im-finally-going-back-to-uniben-basketmouth

Re: After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth by GistReport: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Edo state is highly overrated Kai!
Re: After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth by osemoses1234(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tonythriller:
who ask you

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tonythriller:

Because EDO people are wonderful and not troublemakers undecided

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth by Memberclub(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tonythriller:
fact!
Re: After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth by itspzpics(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: After 21 Years, I’m Finally Going Back To UNIBEN – Basketmouth by GistMore5: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise / Basketmouth And His Wife Celebrates Their 10th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Pics / Photos :veteran Nollywood Actor Bruno Iwuoha Laid To Rest In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.