Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games (22420 Views)

AFCON 2019: The Top 10 Players To Watch Out For / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by olusledge: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
shadrach77:

You are silly sir. We have several stadia that are better than these. It’s a shame this is all Egypt can offer. Ordinary Akwa Ibom stadium is better than all of these. No cover stands, outdated flood lights etc. kiss cry
going by what you wrote akwa ibom stadium is better than camp now too because it has no cover lol bruhh how many Spanish stadiums are covered,its about the pitch bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by Kakamorufu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
all this stadia too small jare, except cairo stadium
Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Princedapace:

I watch our league bro. I am a follower of the african game.

Pls, Arabs mainly don't build cover roof stadiums becus of massive heat there.

And u dont expect Egypt to build new stadiums within seven months when they never planned that.

It takes a strong country to take up hosting responsibilities at this stage at last minute. Pls make we talk true.

Naija no reach Egypt. I watch caf champions league, what is the capacity of our pitches to hold water when it rains?

Pls many things are involved in stadium and hosting. Naija can't even host stuff life this now. Power, transportation, logistics, tourism, etc.

Should overheat be the reason to cover the stadium roof?

Arabs don't build cover stadiums but all of UAE stadiums are covered
Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by asawanathegreat(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Moshood abiola stadium
Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by Princedapace(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Should overheat be the reason to cover the stadium roof?

Bros, covering the roof is not a must. The facilities in the stadium is what matters.

Europe is cold and u guys use that to judge other continents a lot. Many arab countries design their stadium with open roof except those building new stadium as a result of hosting major events.
Like I said, Egypt didn't bid for this, the original host opted out and Egypt came in to help. Those stadium are in good shape. The pics aren't enough, u will see them when they play.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by Christianlouis: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
We Nigerians always find fault in Everything. Some still come here and say the stadium is good better than Nigerians stadium.
Akwa ibom stadium is far better than everything here.

Can you imagine a stadium with only a part shade. If sun shines in some of this stadium, viewers are in hell.

In African that sun rain down hot rays yet I can't see a stadium with a fully covered shade here

While in white and European countries where no much sun rays. All stadium are fully shaded.

Please who cursed African for Christ sake. We're our own problem.
I'm very sure FIFA provided a lot of money for them to get this done.... But yet look at the substandard stadium built.

May God/Allah help us.
Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by Mccullum: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
mbahdi:
It's a shame on Nigeria. See field. No place we no beta pass us. Even egyt

Only that first stadium is better which equal to Moshood Abiola National Stadium and Akpabio international stadium .. Others can be compare with many stadium in Nigeria.
Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by Kingsley1000(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
some Nigerians mumu ah swear...
how u go compare this fine stadias to that rubbish we have here
Lack of exposure and travel has really affected us

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by naijajobx: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oh
Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
namiji2598:
akpabio international stadium àkwa ibom is far better than all of these stadiums
U just took dat from my mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by briggson07(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games by Emmannn101(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
shadrach77:

You are silly sir. We have several stadia that are better than these. It’s a shame this is all Egypt can offer. Ordinary Akwa Ibom stadium is better than all of these. No cover stands, outdated flood lights etc. kiss cry

Mention any other standard stadium we have in Nigeria, is it that useless poorly built asaba stadium or which one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Personal Opinion On Victor Osimehn, Conte , Napoli And Chelsea / Opera Mini Announces Victor Moses As Brand Ambassador / Obafemi Martins 36th Birthday: NFF, FIFA Celebrate Ex-Eagles Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.