Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Lecturers / Teachers In The Land - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturers / Teachers In The Land (501 Views)

OAU Lecturers Accuse Mgt Of Administering N3.5 Billion Without Due Process / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lecturers / Teachers In The Land by cLecturer: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
I just thought to open this thread for all the lecturers / teachers in the house. The day i registered on this wonderfull forum, i was amazed at the number of people before me using "lecturer" or related word as username. It got me thinking and i decided we could just come together on a forum and share ideas, discuss issues and maybe just catch up on all things.

AM more interested in work issues. Better ways of doing things or managing stress and issues at school. Experiences and solutions that can guide others and likewise.
And lets make it a little bit fun too.

The Floor is open.

Ideas on makind this tread better are welcome too.

(1) (Reply)

Unn Students! / Learn German / Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.