Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment (53119 Views)

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by ogzille(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by freshMallam1122: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
donsmall94:
Another batch of 50 naira collecting mofos loading grin grin grin
As in Ehhhheh,,, this once Na hungry set.. Ooo. they should be realesed for psychological check up Ooo... before they start shooting everything movable

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by yns4real: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Check for your name here using your UNIQUE ID
https://psc.org.ng/2019screenlist/

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by benedictuyi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Meanwhile
If you wish to own a professional website or blog, check my signature
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by deebrain(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Congratulations to all successful candidates

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by jbcul4ril(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cutezt:
Incorrect post title

It should be

Nigerian police releases list of latest thieves, extortion masters and killers

Thank God people from you State, LG and home town are part of it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Chukalemon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Upon all the security agencies in nigeria under muhammadu buhari regime still nigeria is full of crime and a hell zone to dwell in
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Junkie1: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
FVCK POPO
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by naijajobx: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by merit1988(f): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
It pained me that I couldn't apply for this recruitment sha cry
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by EdenH: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
licensed armed robbers
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2019
when are you going to enter camp

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by bobbybrown007: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2019
Tiwaz2:

Source: https://www.ngyab.com/2019/06/see-nigeria-police-shortlisted-name-2019-you-are-invited-to-2019-nigeria-police-recruitment/

is there any link to use in checking the names? I taught they will also paste it in the news papers
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
EdenH:
licensed armed robbers

Your village people applied too... And you probably applied but pained that you were not picked
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
IBNTIJJANI:
when are you going to enter camp

They will find out after the screening
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by rehanix500: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Has anybody received sms/ or mail alert for this
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by vicgid(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
i just received the sms but cant find any message from them in my email. pls how can i check the shortlisted names. the link given above is not going
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by yns4real: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
vicgid:
i just received the sms but cant find any message from them in my email. pls how can i check the shortlisted names. the link given above is not going

Check for your name here using your UNIQUE ID

https://psc.org.ng/2019screenlist/
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by vicgid(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
i just saw my name on the list. thank God. but i did not see what to bring for the screening. please if u have idea of what to bring to the screening, kindly help a brother. thanks
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
https://chat.@@@@/CoAG58EWVbFHITEoprIazQ

Let's gather here..
Simply add whatsapp.com in place of @@@@
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by EdenH: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
princetunex:

Your village people applied too.. And you probably applied but pained that you were not picked
God forbid
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by PLATO1U(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2019
How much does the constable collect as salary. I get the invite but I can't use my Bsc on top small money dey go do yes sir to one small boy.

Also, why everybody hate police like this?
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by teekrackz(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2019
PLATO1U:
How much does the constable collect as salary. I get the invite but I can't use my Bsc on top small money dey go do yes sir to one small boy.

Bro did you get the mail or just the sms?

Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by teekrackz(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2019
ogzille:
View the Nigerian Police salary based on command structure

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/salaries-nigerian-police-force-based-command-structure/

Your info is outdated please.
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Slimkkkk: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2019
PLATO1U:

Likewise me bro
Was aiming for Asp but wetin man go do
I also applied wen I heard constable pay was 84k
Only to find out dat it was dere yearly rent subsidy
Dere pay is still hidden but should be in d region of 44 to 47k
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by vicgid(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2019
Please who can give me the address of police command headquarter in Lagos State and Ogun state. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by teekrackz(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2019
Slimkkkk:

Likewise me bro

Wow i tot it was reviewed upwards last year november
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Slimkkkk: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2019
teekrackz:

Wow i tot it was reviewed upwards last year november
It it was
But wht was publicized was their yearly rent
They kept mute on their salary increase
Before the increase constable was 43k
I learnt the increase was mainly from inspectors n above
The rank n files got so little
Re: Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by PLATO1U(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Slimkkkk:

Likewise me bro

47k! That's no just make am and I go still dey do yes sir for pesin I senior. Tufiaka

I no go honour the iv. Na SMS I get and no mail to that effect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help / New: Navy Releases Shortlisted Applicants: Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.