Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop (1488 Views)

Young Girl Gone Mad - This Morning In Warri / 5 dies this early morning in Anambra Blackaxe vs Vikings PHOTOS / Police Kill More UGM This Morning In Owerri... Others Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by Rhudeboy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
This guy is Igbo guy with his boss money that he was sent to buy market with 35k for Bet9ja that me my self collected all the money by myself not that I just collect it he plays the virtual bet from me and he was like what will he do. Before we see him he fainted on the staircase of our shop. Stay away from virtual bet BET9JA

Re: The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by Rhudeboy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oh this is mad ooo
Re: The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by clive2u(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
una for pour am water na so one gamble his house rent come faint 20 ltrs of water wake am up
Re: The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by chiommy123(f): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Op you for pity am na you for no chop all him money.
Re: The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by StrikeBack(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Baby is mad
Re: The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by catwalq(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Baby is not your mate cool cool
Re: The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by jahbiz: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rhudeboy:
This guy is Igbo guy with his boss money that he was sent to buy market with 35k for Bet9ja that me my self collected all the money by myself not that I just collect it he plays the virtual bet from me and he was like what will he do. Before we see him he fainted on the staircase of our shop. Stay away from virtual bet BET9JA
U deserve to be sacked if truly you are working in any bet9ja shop which I doubt. @bolded
Re: The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by koyeni(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
He has surely learnt something new grin
Re: The Guy That Virtual Bet Turns To Idiots This Morning In Our Shop by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Somebody should explain the story and what the pictures mean to me.
This betting thing is the dirtiest habit ever that Nigerians continuously partake in.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Drying Lady Who Was Thrown Down From A Moving Vehicle / Commotion As Young Lady Runs Mad In Lagos After Sleeping Overnight With A Man / Nigerian Man Arrested With Kenyan Girlfriend For Heroin Trafficking In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.