Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Person Sucking My Flat Boobs Is Not Complaining – Tiwa Savage Tells A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Person Sucking My Flat Boobs Is Not Complaining – Tiwa Savage Tells A Fan (529 Views)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Person Sucking My Flat Boobs Is Not Complaining – Tiwa Savage Tells A Fan by rhonard(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Former Mavins artiste, Tiwa Savage has given a rather hilarious and somewhat self-shaming reply to a troll who tried to body-shame her after she took to her IG page to share some semi-nude photos of herself.

The self-acclaimed number one African bad girl who claims to not give a flying fvck about public opinions did not entertain any second thoughts when going online to share the raunchy photos. Undoubtedly, many of her male fans loved the sight, judging from comments that came from them after setting eyes on the pictures.

Even some female fans applauded her nudity. But there was this male fan who tried to make a difference by body-shaming her. He commented saying; “Haa... Dis one don flat oo,” referring to Tiwa Savage’s boobs as “bleakly fallen.” But the mother of one did not take his comment to heart. Rather, he shocked everyone with her reply. She said;

“Sorry boo, I had to breastfeed my beautiful son. But if you wire me small dollars, I fit go mek doctor add implants o. Until then, the person sucking it ain't complaining.” Fans aren’t wondering who that person is. They all think it’s Wizkid.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'gives Greek Hotel Workers £18,000 Tip For Keeping The Paparaz / Ubi Franklin Slams 4th babymama and those Who Doubt He Made N10 Billion In 7 Yrs / Video Of Lagos Celebrity Bathing Under The Rain Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.