Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Can I get this from the Western part of the country - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can I get this from the Western part of the country (1775 Views)

Where To Buy Palm Oil Cheaper In Western Part Of Nigeria / Maize (from Niger State) Delivery To Any Part Of The Country / Bags Of Dry Maize For Sale And Supply across the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I get this from the Western part of the country by vivaAfrica: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Am a farmer/exporter, a client of mine in overseas wants large quantity of this specie of yellow pepper ( big sun Habanero)from my farm is in Nsukka Enugu state, before I can package and transport the goods from Enugu to Lagos airport where I will export, the pepper will have undergone some considerable stress which can affect its quality for export, please I want to know where I can source or partner with a farmer in the Western part of the country as it is closer to Lagos to supply this requirement pending when the Enugu airport is fixed. Please if you know anyone who can let me know. Thank you.

MOD Please move to front page for adequate attention and contribution. Thank you for your insightful contributions

Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by chukwuibuipob: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
sad Agric class
Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by jethro2: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
vivaAfrica:
A friend of mine in overseas wants this specie of yellow pepper from Nsukka, but he is asking for the name and specie. It is commonly called 'Ose Nsukka' here in Nigeria because of where it is mostly cultivated in the country. Nairalanders please help me with the name and specie . I also want to know if this specie is same with Cameroon pepper.

MOD Please move to front page for adequate attention and contribution. Thank you for your insightful contributions

Big sun. Technisem product

1 Like

Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by vivaAfrica: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
??

Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by ogbongenet: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
That's big sun habanero pepper

1 Like

Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by vivaAfrica: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
ogbongenet:
That's big sun habanero pepper
Than you for your help
Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by samiphantom(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2019
vivaAfrica:
A friend of mine in overseas wants this specie of yellow pepper from Nsukka, but he is asking for the name and specie. It is commonly called 'Ose Nsukka' here in Nigeria because of where it is mostly cultivated in the country. Nairalanders please help me with the name and specie . I also want to know if this specie is same with Cameroon pepper.

Normal red pepper na

1 Like

Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by vivaAfrica: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Where can I get this pepper from the western part of the country?
Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by Supernatural19: 5:30am On May 01, 2020
What quantity do yoy need fir export
Do you have the export contract already
WhatsApp +2347068293478

1 Like

Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by vivaAfrica: 11:12am On May 01, 2020
I need about 2tons weekly
Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by vivaAfrica: 5:17pm On May 01, 2020
Supernatural19:
What quantity do yoy need fir export
Do you have the export contract already
WhatsApp +2347068293478

Check your WhatsApp
Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by vivaAfrica: 9:56am On May 02, 2020
I need this type of pepper from Ondo,Ogun, Oyo and Kwara, Lagos states
Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by rozario01: 11:03am On May 02, 2020
You cant get this in d west am from nsk i use to plant it when i was in nsk but now in lagos i planted it in lagos it grew but was just like ordinary pepper it did not have dat peculia hot flavour you can only get it from nsk soil i think you should get a refrigirated van to move it to lagos and also plug when its about to ripen not when it ripe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Is it also called Cameroon pepper?
Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by mcfestgee: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2020
You can get tons of it at capt Wells Okunbo Farms here in Edo state. Call 08055270368 to link you up.

1 Like

Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by vivaAfrica: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
GenBuhari:
Is it also called Cameroon pepper?
No sir
Re: Can I get this from the Western part of the country by kriskoty: 9:21am On Mar 23
Contact 08063720585 for good varieties of the yellow pepper with improved adaptation to
Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

AGSMEIS Loan / Coscharis Group Sacks Rice Distributors For Rebagging Rice / Snake Trapped And Caught In My Farm Bathroom By Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.