Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Goldson Consult - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Goldson Consult (1226 Views)

Chelis Education Consult Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / SILVERLINE CONSULT Any Info About Them? / Tidings Consult Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldson Consult by Alphaman007: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello.. I was sent an email inviting me for interview by goldson consult.. I would like to know how legit it it.. Thanks
Re: Goldson Consult by Brytech: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Same with me i got an invite too but don't know how legit they are.
Re: Goldson Consult by Alphaman007: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Brytech:
Same with me i got an invite too but don't know how legit they are.
did you remember sending any application to them?
Re: Goldson Consult by Emekawaawa(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2019
I applied for a job role at Goldson Consult and I was invited for an I interview this Tuesday 16th July, 2019. I have searched the internet to know what kind of firm is Goldson Consult and what they do, but, nothing to hold onto from my search.

Please, who knows about this organisation, what they do and if they are legit. Because I can't travel from Abuja to Lagos for nothing serious.

Your responses will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Goldson Consult by nams77: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Don't know them but the name" consult* indicates they are recruiting on behalf of another firm.

Think critically before you move
Re: Goldson Consult by MoonWater: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Alphaman007:
Hello.. I was sent an email inviting me for interview by goldson consult.. I would like to know how legit it it.. Thanks
I have been waiting for an invite uptill now. Nonetheless, if I were you I would place a call through to the number to ascertain some things. It's just save cost and stress
Re: Goldson Consult by mayorisaac: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please did anybody later went for the interview, I received a mail also that I have interview on Tuesday. Please anyone with a useful information
Re: Goldson Consult by pkarlmarx: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
CISSP & MIS instructor needed in Ibadan pls call 07031041441
Re: Goldson Consult by pweetysugar: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Emekawaawa:
I applied for a job role at Goldson Consult and I was invited for an I interview this Tuesday 16th July, 2019. I have searched the internet to know what kind of firm is Goldson Consult and what they do, but, nothing to hold onto from my search.

Please, who knows about this organisation, what they do and if they are legit. Because I can't travel from Abuja to Lagos for nothing serious.
Your responses will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello any feedback from goldconsult......
Re: Goldson Consult by mayorisaac: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
On getting there, after the interview session they now started with motivational talk grin my head picked signal sharp sharp, you will go for interview by 9am hoping to leave by 10 or 11am max..... but 3pm you are still there listening to motivational talk undecided undecided undecided
I pity one man take came from Ogun state, thinking that he has hammer not knowing that it's still the same people grin Chai job seekers' eyes dey see plenri shit in dis country grin
pweetysugar:

Hello any feedback from goldconsult......

(1) (Reply)

Cardinal Stone Accessment 2019... Who Was Invited / Administrative And Front Desk Officer Needed / I Really Need A Job This ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.