Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Meet The 76-year Old Woman Trump ‘allegedly Sexually Assaulted’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The 76-year Old Woman Trump ‘allegedly Sexually Assaulted’ (433 Views)

President Trump's Ban: U.S Sanctions Nigerian Website As Trump Allegedly Joins / Meet The 76-year Old Woman Trump ‘allegedly Sexually Assaulted’ / Trump Allegedly Calls Africa ‘shithole’, Orders 259,000 Immigrants Out Of US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 76-year Old Woman Trump ‘allegedly Sexually Assaulted’ by Misterdhee1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Elizabeth Jean Carroll wrote in a first-person essay that Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996 in a dressing room of New York’s Bergdorf Goodman department store. Ms Carroll who is an American journalist and advice columnist was ranked one of the best magazine columns by the Chicago Tribune in 2003.

She becomes the latest in a succession of women who alleged they were violated by the man who is now the POTUS.

Giving a detailed account in an extract of her forthcoming memoir, Carroll writes:

“The moment the dressing room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and put his mouth against my lips. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his joystick halfway – or completely. I’m not certain – inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle... .”

Read More >>>> https://factdome.com/2019/06/22/meet-the-76-year-old-woman-trump-allegedly-assaulted/

Re: Meet The 76-year Old Woman Trump ‘allegedly Sexually Assaulted’ by Shaprara: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Misterdhee1:
Elizabeth Jean Carroll wrote in a first-person essay that Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996 in a dressing room of New York’s Bergdorf Goodman department store. Ms Carroll who is an American journalist and advice columnist was ranked one of the best magazine columns by the Chicago Tribune in 2003.

She becomes the latest in a succession of women who alleged they were violated by the man who is now the POTUS.

Giving a detailed account in an extract of her forthcoming memoir, Carroll writes:

“The moment the dressing room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and put his mouth against my lips. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his joystick halfway – or completely. I’m not certain – inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle... .”

Read More >>>> https://factdome.com/2019/06/22/meet-the-76-year-old-woman-trump-allegedly-assaulted/

Lol where was this woman 2 or 6yrs ago now anoyher election circle is here , she’s coming out with lies after inking a book deal with New York Times lol, she has no proof none whatsoever, when you do stuff like this to people on the right you only increase their chances eg trump himself, justice kavanugh etc

1 Like

Re: Meet The 76-year Old Woman Trump ‘allegedly Sexually Assaulted’ by blackboy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Trump, them just no like you and it's with cock and bull stories like this they want to bring you down. But she could be saying the truth but since 199...
Re: Meet The 76-year Old Woman Trump ‘allegedly Sexually Assaulted’ by AK6464(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
That man na waoo

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest President In Africa Vs Oldest President In America.(Beji/Trump) / 25 Supercars Worth ₦9.8 Billion Seized From Son Of Equatorial Guinea’s President / President Trump Rejects W.H.O Advise On Opening Border To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.