Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Any Organization Of Your Choice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Any Organization Of Your Choice (641 Views)

REVEALED: 10 CV Mistakes That Could Cost You Your Dream Job / Standard Organization Of Nigeria and diamond bank. / How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Less Than 54 Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Any Organization Of Your Choice by MrMurphy: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
Hi,
my name is Ganiyu Maroof, a motivational speaker, idea generatin expert, seminar facilitator, business promoters and a self starter. Recently, i discover a secret during my job searching experience after 3 years of NYSC without job. To my surprise, the secret made me to get the job of my dream within 54 days of implementing it. To be candid, getting job in Nigeria now is more than having academic excellence, so stay with me to share different report on how the secret work for me without writing any aptitude text or attending interview. See you in the next post.

To your job success

RichBoss
Re: How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Any Organization Of Your Choice by kingville(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2010
hi,please send full report to my email kpride247@gmail.com
thanks
Re: How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Any Organization Of Your Choice by Chukwukadibia(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
Thank You in advance.I need it dearly.Please,help!
Re: How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Any Organization Of Your Choice by jorghor(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
send to me, waleojo22@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Any Organization Of Your Choice by turep2000: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
pls send a full report 2 my mail:turep2000@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Your Long-awaiting Dream Job In Any Organization Of Your Choice by gadison: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
please i need the report too.Mail me via , faith4sure20002000@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Teaching Jobs In Asia / Pz Calling @chamscity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.