Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Help To Resolve Spss 20 Installation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help To Resolve Spss 20 Installation (752 Views)

Spss Software Free Download Linmks / Resolve Computer Hardware /software Related Issues On Whatsapp. / How To Resolve Any Kind Of Quickbooks Error With Experts' Guidance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help To Resolve Spss 20 Installation by komols856: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello my Computer gurus in the house, please I have successfully installed an SPSS version 20 which is very compatible with the HP laptop that came with window 10 Home single Language and 64 bit operating system. the SPSS was installed successfully but cannot be use or run on the system. each time I tried to run it or use it to work, it will do as if it want to open, then something with a java logo will pop up and request for Server Login: Local computer. asking for server login settings. And it is a brand new laptop. atimes, it will tell me that the app cannot run on this system. o do not know what is wrong with system. However, I have installed the same spss 20 software on another two laptops with window 10. and it is running smoothly. please what could be the cause of this problem and how do I resolve it?. Thank you for anticipated response from the experience ones here.
Re: Help To Resolve Spss 20 Installation by komols856: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
is there no one with experience to reply on this post please. I need help or assistance of what to do

(1) (Reply)

Clean Infinix Note 5 For Sale / My Laptop Do On But Don't Display The Windows,it Just Display Black / I Need A Core I5 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.