Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. (445 Views)

FIFA To Investigate Cameroon Women Players' Behaviour Against England / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. by sunnychibs(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Four minutes after the Hand of God goal came The Goal of the Century, which is often said to be the greatest individual goal of all time. ... Maradona finished the move with a feint that left goalkeeper Peter Shilton on his bottom, before slotting the ball into the net to make the score 2–0 to Argentina.

Re: On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. by Rednaxelot: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
sunnychibs:
Four minutes after the Hand of God
goal came The Goal of the Century,
which is often said to be the greatest
individual goal of all time. ... Maradona
finished the move with a feint that left
goalkeeper Peter Shilton on his bottom,
before slotting the ball into the net to
make the score 2–0 to Argentina.
Those days with no VAR
Re: On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. by Chuks9000: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Beautiful move

1 Like

Re: On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. by Godhead4(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin
Re: On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. by sunnychibs(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Those days with no VAR
yeah
Re: On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. by Homeboiy: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ah the devil is a lie

He wants to use this heavy rainfall to hook me at ugbowo so I can miss watching Nigeria match

Make una come rescue me oo

No motor to go ring road and I must go home to watch the match
Re: On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. by kinzation(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
I remember that year ehn

I was cooking indomie
Re: On This Day 1986,maradona Scored The "Hand Of God" Against England. by simonlee(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
kinzation:
I remember that year ehn

I was cooking indomie

(1) (Reply)

Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning / Breaking Good News: There Is Hope For Nigeria! / Revealed: Why Northerners Supported Algeria Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.