Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC (34837 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by blaze2cool(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Before sniper Suicide don dey jor

Sniper or no sniper people will still commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by deavicky(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
I said it before that very soon they will ban snipper. Now una do see am. Foolish government and insensitive people.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by mikc: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
This guy deserves an award. He is wise. This is how people especially the so called professionals and intellectuals are meant to be reasoning.
How can you ban sniper because it was used in committing suicide as if it was the actual cause of suicide.
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Oiza131(f): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
I've gotten to understand that "suicide" is just one clean way of committing murder. Someone poison a man, he becomes unconscious, you put sniper in his mouth,
leave the bottle, write a note and the murderer start screaming for help.. The increased rate of suicide can just be a new strategy of committing murder. #

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Advancedman(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
[As una ban sniper hope say una don pay the manufacturer billions of dollars for the unemployment una Dey create cos they never ban AK47 say criminals dey use am.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Sogachuks(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Them no get sense ni, Old fool in power thinking with their Anus author=Homeboiy post=79577502]Baba tell them[/quote]
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by pavoda: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
I don’t agree, the things you can control you do that. In anycase why is a toxic pesticide of that lethal strength to humans being sold freely? I think there are more safe and efficient ways to kill pests.Theres a reason people can own double barrel guns legally and not an automatic rifle
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
spot-on! the sadistic and brainless coupist / cohorts are nig's problem!
nigeria is bereft of sane leaders!
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Platony(m): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2019
Sniper has been there long before this ruling govt came into power. This govt lacks directions. That's someone's business for Christ sake.

We have a thousand & one different deadly chemicals worse than Sniper. Wat of otapiapia & co.
Jst to mention a few; Formalin, Ammonia etc. A quantity of Ammonia that equals sniper container is jst about 50 naira but deadlier than Sniper. What of ropes? What of d lagoons?

This govt is doomed indeed angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by OyinO: 1:20am On Jun 23, 2019
NAFDAC has failed woefully in recent years, and this stewpid decision/ action is another pointer to their underperformance and failure. They have been placed where they rightly belong by this intellectual and scholarly analysis of the realities surrounding suicide attempts. Anything can be used to commit suicide, and will you start banning every single chemical that could be used or consumed to commit suicide? Then only water will be in existence.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 23, 2019
chinedumoooo:
There is rope,water well etc people can use to commit suicide.
People creative business should not stop because of suicide.they are many people working under the affected sniper company,now what next for them.

Exactly.

They will throw the people selling snipers into desperation thereby breeding new level of kidnappers and rapists.

The country is directionless I swear.

The problem is the government but they act like they don't know this.

How can they ban sniper when there are over a 1001 other ways to commit suicide?

No job, no food, people are sick and can't even take care of themselves..
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by 9jaRealist: 3:26am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Biggie2206: 5:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Bossontop:
Headline: - "Nafdac bans sniper"

Mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies etc be like....

[img]https://media1./images/7b32aecc13e871798920938cf2d29aad/tenor.gif[/img]

Lmao grin
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Mishhcre(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2019
Seems they didn't ban it because of suicide, but because there are safer and more environmentally friendly herbicides now.
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by sunsewa16: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2019
NAFDAC wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Emlexpepenazi: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Make den ban rope coz people dey use am hang there selves now oo
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by olusola200: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2019
People has been using rope to commit suicide

Government also use rope to hang criminal

Why not ban the rope
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Jaycool18(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2019
jidobaba:

This is truth.
It is obvious that the increased use of social media came with corresponding increase in suicides. Young people just cannot deal with the stark contrast in the lifestyles they see on Instagram/Facebook and their own lives on the ground.
This is not true. These days we're faced with a stupid trend of people committing suicide because of heartbreak and rejection.I fail to see how it's the fault of these celebrities, if your girlfriend leaves you or breaks your heart.
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Donchrister(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Abi o. Tell them make them hear.
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by AleAirHub(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2019
So this guy get sense like dis cheesy

Nice advice
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by alakamariam: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2019
True talk�
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by jidobaba(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Jaycool18:
This is not true. These days we're faced with a stupid trend of people committing suicide because of heartbreak and rejection.I fail to see how it's the fault of these celebrities, if your girlfriend leaves you or breaks your heart.
People have been heartbroken and rejected since times past.
What changed that has caused this spike in suicides? That is the question. Answer: Social media/technology.
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Bellotelli: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2019
ABEG WHO GET THIS GUY CONTACT, because I DEY OWE AM ONE BIG BUDWEISSER
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Bellotelli: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Runtown and his peers are one of the reasons people commit suicide.

Y'all go on social media displaying things you don't own and make people feel like life hates them and good things aren't meant for them. You all flaunt gold, exortic cars, private jets etc and keep pushing people to do extreme stuffs just to meet up with your supposed lifestyle, may God judge you all for misleading people and not telling them the real story.

Just so you know, you are part of the WHY!!!

Tbt, Social media is major contributing factor to increased crime rate and depression & suicide
COMMON SENSE ELUDES U... HAAAA, I FORGOT THAT COMMON SENSE ISN'T THAT COMMOM THESE DAYS.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Y'all go on social media displaying things you don't own and make people feel like life hates them and good things aren't meant for them. You all flaunt gold, exortic cars, private jets etc and keep pushing people to do extreme stuffs just to meet up with your supposed lifestyle, may God judge you all for misleading people and not telling them the real story.

Tbt, Social media is major contributing factor to increased crime rate and depression & suicide

there was just one time I used to think like this but you open your eyes and see reality for what it is and then you understand that God can't judge them for what you do with your own life .

the same river that sinks ships is the same that let's it stay afloat.
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by biggy26: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
germanized:

Well it's meant to be a pesticide, but a lot of people, including myself, use it as an insecticide due to its strong efficiency in killing cockroaches and mosquitoes. It's no news in Nigeria bro..
I know, what I'm asking is how, since it's not in a spraying bottle cos I sprinkle it for creeping insects. Or does it kill mosquitoes same way too?
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by chijioke17(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
blizard44:
I think it's time bloggers troll Runtown for his views on every happenstance here.

Dude is not the regular Naija Celeb.
He is woke!

Anyone saw his submission on SARS harassment ?
I was proud!
A link to it please
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by flames01: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:

People who commit suicide because they can't own what they see on social media die because of their stupidity. Only an idiot will assess his or her life based on what he sees on social media.

Stop blaming celebs. Blame the idiots who measure their worth by social media standard.
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
biggy26:

I know, what I'm asking is how, since it's not in a spraying bottle cos I sprinkle it for creeping insects. Or does it kill mosquitoes same way too?

LoL. It's mixed with water, poured into a spraying bottle and sprayed.

U can just mix half its content with half bottle water, puncture the cover of the plastic (water) bottle with nail to act as spraying outlet and squeeze the plastic bottle to spray...

Easy peazy... wink
Re: Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC by Greatguy01(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
His reactions are true to some extent but you wouldn't blame government for a guy or a lady that commits suicide just because of their relationship saga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend / Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] / Nneka Onuorah: 'I Got 700 DMs From Nigerian Married Women Hitting On Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.