Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar (26895 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Ritzy10(f): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Here is the moment a man broke a bottle of bear on his head at a bar after getting drunk.

The man who was already high after drinking bottles of bear broke a bottle on his head out of excitement and blood was seen gushing out from his forehead.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-breaks-bottle-on-his-head-after-getting-drunk-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Ritzy10(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2019

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by yomi007k(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
tongue

I suspect FREE booze.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Andersonjr(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mtcheeeew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by TANID(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
That's Good For Him, His Royal Highmadness grin
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by mekuso89(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Excess moral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Munzy14(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
lol Highness

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by donbachi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Saint ololo
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Jmk9292(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
That's a personal problem
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Scatterscatter(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
At least thank God he broke his own head, it shows he is a good guy.

Get well soon patriot, Shayo na bastard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by koyeni(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Na hin head. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by dPriv: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
his head
his problem

Shame!

meanwhile...
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by nairalee(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Las Las Shayo na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by thesicilian: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nairaland and the Nigerian economy I don't know which is worse.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by boomssey(f): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Am sure he's now alright.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Generalwoodz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
That awkward moment when you suddenly remember buhari is still the president,didnt learn from his first term...yet to announce his cabinet,and you suspect it would take him 6mnths to do that...

1..No light for the past 2 month
2.Salary yet to be paid
3..Insecurity everywhere you go
4.. Kids are sick but No money for good health care

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by toprealman: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by oshe11: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Getting drunk is bae when You ain't the drunkard but a spectatorgrin

5 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by bigkahuna704(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
What's this trend of copying comments from IG and Twitter?
undecided
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by helinues: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Alcohol dont shack the bottle but the drinkers

Even the blogger also follow drink..

Bottle of bear

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by toprealman: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ritzy10:
Here is the moment a man broke a bottle of bear on his head at a bar after getting drunk.

The man who was already high after drinking bottles of bear broke a bottle on his head out of excitement and blood was seen gushing out from his forehead.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-breaks-bottle-on-his-head-after-getting-drunk-video/

Breaking news: Super moderator calls beer "BEAR" after hanging out with hookers shocked
Somebody cannot break HIS head again in peace abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by ekensi01: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
That's why I don't go out with everyone
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by SultanOfAbia: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
The real pain will set in around morning when I don clearl
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mumu man
No charm and you are breaking bottle in your head
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Guddoo002(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
.. I could remember when my bro was so drunk .. Days to his wedding with his friends, he pulled out his RoleX and dashed me only to find the watch on me the next day to ask me if twas him that gave it to me and i said yes.. His response was like " ok, cherish it, always wear it ..and dont give it to any other person .. Dont, please!!!.."

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
I don't know how they do this, but motor park boys used to do it when we were growing up.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Abalado(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nairaland wasn't for news anymore but entertainment place,how does this one be news now?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by Lamasta(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
See what beer has done to this one grin
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar by fakuta(f): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
He is flying to the moon grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke / Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her / NNPC:trial Of Treasury Looters To Begin Soon - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.