Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale (1091 Views)

Newly Approved And Verified Naija And Usa Adsence Available / Newly Approved Adsense Account For Sale at 5k / Newly Approved Naija Adsense For Sale (15K) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by wpforest: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
A newly approved (unverified) Nigeria AdSense account with domain and blog for Sale

Only 1 available... Act fast.

To Order:
WhatsApp: +2347031687690
Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by javaRookie: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2019
wpforest:
A newly approved (unverified) Nigeria AdSense account with domain and blog for Sale

Only 1 available... Act fast.

To Order:
WhatsApp: +2347031687690
how much? And how do i use it in my website? Can I change the domain name to reflect my website?

1 Like

Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by wpforest: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
javaRookie:

how much? And how do i use it in my website? Can I change the domain name to reflect my website?
Chat me up for price?... To use you domain, you will need to submit to google to be approved
Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by wpforest: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Morning all
Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by GloriaNino: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
wpforest:
Morning all
what’s the blog’s niche?
Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by Bitxzcheck: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
THIS USELESS CRIMINAL IS A FRAUDSTER AND A USELESS IDIOT, HE IS A CRIMINAL USING DIFFERENT NAME ON NAIRALAND TO ACCUSE PEOPLE OF SCAM AND FAULSE ACCUSATIONS..

HE IS A USELESS SCAMMER

HE WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE

RUN.

https://www.nairaland.com/venbobo
Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by Julius2214(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2019
javaRookie:

Another adsense will never work on your domain. But that scammer will never tell u that because he wants to do what he does best... Scamming unsuspecting individuals.

1 Like

Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by Bitxzcheck: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Julius2214:

Another adsense will never work on your domain. But that scammer will never tell u that because he wants to do what he does best... Scamming unsuspecting individuals.
The guy is a Mad scammer, codezilla aka venbobo and wpforest
Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by wpforest: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
What da!!! Are you guys for freaking real shocked .. Just came online now and I am seeing all this trash talk about me and relating me to that freakshow of a guy called Inv301. For real guys! That guy has hurt me in many ways than he has done you guys. I am not that crazy witchhead called Inv301 or Venbobo. For crying out loud.

This is what he does, turn people against each other, making them think he is the one. Same thing he did to Codezilla guy when he started using codezilla as his mention, people started thinking he was codezilla, until the guy finally ran down, where is codezilla today? Gone.

I am not him guys, I am so not that sorry excuse of a human being
Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by wpforest: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bitxzcheck:

The guy is a Mad scammer, codezilla aka venbobo and wpforest
I am not that crazy waste of sperm they call Inv301 or venbobo.
Re: ⭐ Newly Approved Adsense With Blog For Sale by masterdave50: 8:51am On May 10, 2023
If you're interested in buying my website dosdigitalworld.com please call or chat me 09054582525

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Blog Site Pls / Aimtech Nigeria - Friday 28th Newsletter / Buying And Selling Of Expired Domain Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.