Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Afraid Of Cultists - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afraid Of Cultists (837 Views)

71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hi
Am a 17 year old boy
And in a few months from now I'll be writing PostUTME
And am afraid
Of cultists
I hate them
I'm very much afraid of them
Please I need help on how to avoid them because I heard that they now force students to join them
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by holuwajobar(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gain admission first na
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
holuwajobar:
Gain admission first na
that's no be problem I know say I Don get am already for me to talk like this I Don set compass finish la If I get the admission the fear go increase oh
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by blackboy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cultist? They are the scared ones that is why they operate in secret and use violence to make noise.
Face your book all will be well.
The truth is cultist are everywhere. On your street, community, markets office etc . Just dont join them no matter what. SAY NO TO CULTISM
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
blackboy:
Cultist? They are the scared ones that is why they operate in secret and use violence to make noise.
Face your book all will be well.
The truth is cultist are everywhere. On your street, community, markets office etc . Just dont join them no matter what. SAY NO TO CULTISM
I know bro
But the school am planing on going to
They force you to join and if you say no
They'll kill you
I would have changed the school oh
But it's just that all the connections I have in helping finish without being disturb by lectures are in the school
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
I pray they don't see me
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by squash47(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
How I avoided them..
Pretend you are not a trendy guy. Don't always dress to impress. Don't go to parties. Don't go to hotels at odd hour. Don't argue with who you don't know. Don't drink, if u must, drink on code. Don't move with guys in group. Don't practice all u see on t v. Don't always talk in all gathering. Always read your books and think like an educated man... Lastly and d most important, avoid flashy girls. Yes those slay hot chicks are d bait cultists use to intimidate people... And whatever happens always report to ur family....
Cos you are still not aware of how complicated life in d street is.
Hope I made sense lalasticlala?

11 Likes

Re: Afraid Of Cultists by squash47(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nobledavid:
I know bro
They'll kill you
But it's just that all the connections I have in helping finish without being disturb by lectures are in the school
I school in d south south and no one will kill u for not joining Cult. That's just a way of getting u scared. If it gets so serious, invite d school authorities or call police and watch dem cultists scatter run like Usain bolt.
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
squash47:
I school in d south south and no one will kill u for not joining Cult. That's just a way of getting u scared. If it gets so serious, invite d school authorities or call police and watch dem cultists scatter run like Usain bolt.
OK
Thanks
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
squash47:
How I avoided them..
Pretend you are not a trendy guy. Don't always dress to impress. Don't go to parties. Don't go to hotels at odd hour. Don't argue with who you don't know. Don't drink, if u must, drink on code. Don't move with guys in group. Don't practice all u see on t v. Don't always talk in all gathering. Always read your books and think like an educated man... Lastly and d most important, avoid flashy girls. Yes those slay hot chicks are d bait cultists use to intimidate people... And whatever happens always report to ur family....
Cos you are still not aware of how complicated life in d street is.
Hope I made sense lalasticlala?

Thanks
I'll keep this in mind
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by sirvvy: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nobledavid:
Hi
Am a 17 year old boy
And in a few months from now I'll be writing PostUTME
And am afraid
Of cultists
I hate them
I'm very much afraid of them
Please I need help on how to avoid them because I heard that they now force students to join them

Don't stay off-campus, stay in school hostel.

2 Likes

Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
sirvvy:

Don't stay off-campus, stay in school hostel.
Hostel way evil spirit full
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Hahjascho(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sequel to what they've also written above....
1.Don't brag unnecessary at any point....or with anyone.

2.Dress responsibly, don't follow what people do while also not forgetting where you came from.

3 Mind your movements at all cost...face the reason why you're in school squarely...

4. Chose a good real friend to work with....

5. Most importantly find a good fellowship to attend...it will save you of some deep touching stories..... UNIVERSITY IS ANOTHER FREE WORLD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hahjascho:
Sequel to what they've also written above....
1.Don't brag unnecessary at any point....or with anyone.

2.Dress responsibly, don't follow what people do while also not forgetting where you came from.

3 Mind your movements at all cost...face the reason why you're in school squarely...

4. Chose a good real friend to work with....

5. Most importantly find a good fellowship to attend...it will save you of some deep touching stories..... UNIVERSITY IS ANOTHER FREE WORLD.
OK
Thanks
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by blackboy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nobledavid:
I know bro
They'll kill you

Bro. All that na campus hype talk. Not true. First enter and you will find out na lie. I went to the baddest cult ridden school in Edo State but I no join cult. 90% of students were like cultist. My besties were cult guyz but my life style and cultism no go hand in hand.
Go face your book no go form voltron or G . If you be the type who chases girls like me. Control yourself. I did. Tops of my class. They know I come school to read.
Fear not. To get admission no easy. I'm sure you wont be the only student who will not be a cultist. Them plenty who are not cultist.
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by Nobledavid(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
blackboy:

Bro. All that na campus hype talk. Not true. First enter and you will find out na lie. I went to the baddest cult ridden school in Edo State but I no join cult. 90% of students were like cultist. My besties were cult guyz but my life style and cultism no go hand in hand.
Go face your book no go form voltron or G . If you be the type who chases girls like me. Control yourself. I did. Tops of my class. They know I come school to read.
Fear not. To get admission no easy. I'm sure you wont be the only student who will not be a cultist. Them plenty who are not cultist.
OK thanks
Re: Afraid Of Cultists by cyberguy72(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nobledavid:

Hostel way evil spirit full
explain ooo

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is JAMB Form In Your Area? / How Genuine Is UNICAF Scholarship Masters Program / Jungle Justice:A Symbol Of Dysfunctional Society (must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.