Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Escape From The Wrath To Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Escape From The Wrath To Come (157 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Escape From The Wrath To Come by Righteousness89(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
We Live in Desprate and Perilous times..
The Wickedness of our Generation has long Exceeded that of the Generation of Noah and that of Sodom and Gomorrah put together....

Wickedness in high and low places has become the order of the day...

Iniquity and Abominations are now Highly celebrated on all corners...

The Blood being wasted on per minutes bases is uncountable...

The Hate for Righteousness is sooo Massive...

If the Generation of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah were not Spared, our Generation will not be Spared..

GOD ALMIGHTY is a Merciful FATHER as we all know . HE is also Terrible and A Consuming Fire! Hebrew 12:29

Luke 12:5 Explains the Reason to Fear GOD.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Events World over Shows that GOD'S Wrath is already being poured on this Generation.. and the Fact is that There is Much More to Come..

There is Basically no day that passes without woes of Terrible Events World Over.

What is the Way Out?
JESUS CHRIST is the Only way Out..

All the Clamour for Peace is a Hoax without JESUS CHRIST.
Having the Seal of GOD on you is the only way to safety...

Every of the Signs Given by JESUS CHRIST in Matthew 24 have all come to pass..

JESUS CHRIST will Break Open the sky Soonest to take away the Saints any moment..

After which His Full Wrath will be Poured out...

My Brothers and Sisters it will be Terrible down here Once the Saints are Gone...

Only Those of Us Alive Right now have a Chance to Make our ways Right with GOD..

Those who have died cannot Amend their Lives..

Let's Make Good use of this Opportunity..

SALVATION Through JESUS CHRIST is the Only Acceptable Salvation..

Quickly Accept JESUS CHRIST Today and Live for Him alone

(1) (Reply)

I Highly Recommend!! / The Word For The Saints! / The Young And The Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.