Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Payafter Arraigned Games That Cannot Fail - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Payafter Arraigned Games That Cannot Fail (211 Views)

Biggest Match-fixing; Two Games That Ended 95-0 And 91-1 Being Investigated / 100% Sure Fixed Games Which I Available For Payafter / Confirmed Fixed Game That Can Never Fail Also Available For Payafter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payafter Arraigned Games That Cannot Fail by sureosas250: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
It really does work

Re: Payafter Arraigned Games That Cannot Fail by Kingosytex(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
sureosas250:
It really does work

Do you know the simple reason why i call you guys idiots?

you claim to have won millions from your fixed games but you still want some one to send you money. isn't that stupidity? let me advice you, just use N 1M and stake the games you claim to have, do it repeatedly for a month you go don pass dangote
Re: Payafter Arraigned Games That Cannot Fail by Bigdiddo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
some still dey fall all for this kind scam??

(1) (Reply)

� Fixed � No Chance To Loss / Correct Scores / Today's Combo Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.