Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Youtube Approval 2019 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Youtube Approval 2019 (582 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G 2023 Model Wins FCC Approval, Key Specs Revealed / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 7 Days. / How To Get Google Adsense Approval Fast & Easy On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Approval 2019 by xaliujokes(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
If you ask me to answer this in just two words, I will say: original content. That would be the first thing i would say if you ask me anyway. But here i am writing a detailed information

To get approval
Just post the original video that you made, make sure they get several views (1000); then it is quite applied.

Make sure your videos and channels are not banned by Google Adsense content, so you will be fine.

A list of prohibited content can be found at the following link: Prohibited Content.

I think you mean how to activate monetization on your YouTube account, right?

It’s rare for people to ask, as approved by the Google YouTube channel, and you see lots of questions on the blog and site approval. To shorten, you can approve the YouTube channel in just 2 hours. Yes, seriously, I have done that before. This is something to do.

Visit www.youtube.com/account_monetization.
Click the account authorization option in the sidebar.
Now upload the video and you must activate the ad in settings.
That’s it!

https://naijaforward.com.ng/2019/06/22/how-to-get-adsense-approval-for-youtube-100-legit

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone / Clean UK Used Stream Laptops / Hardware Upkeep Tips For Android Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.