Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

"I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido" - Football Star Mikel Obi Reveals. See Why! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido" - Football Star Mikel Obi Reveals. See Why! (618 Views)

AFCON 2023: Yemi Alade To Thrill Fans At Opening Ceremony / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido" - Football Star Mikel Obi Reveals. See Why! by MsDoris(f): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Super Eagles Captain and former Chelsea player, John Mikel Obi, has revealed in a recent interview that he prefers Nigerian female singer, Yemi Alade to award winning singer, Davido.

When asked who between the two singers he preferred, Mikel told the interviewer that he preferred Yemi Alade to Davido.

During the interview, the father of two also revealed his preference for Lionel Messi over Cristiano Ronaldo and his love for Chinese food over Nigerian meal, Eba.

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/06/i-prefer-yemi-alade-to-davido-football.html

(1) (Reply)

Meet 2018 Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Ikechukwu's Girlfriend [video] / Ini Edo Dazzling In White Outfit / "Baddo If I Die And I No Get Chance Sit By Ur Side I No Go Day Ok" - Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.