Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (31002 Views)

Wike: How APC-Led Federal Government Is Plotting To Rig 2023 Elections / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by tsdarkside(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2019
Bridget95:
It is your tribe that is stupid for saying that trap against the igbo tribe online.

what he said is hard truth....

you cant demand from people you didnt supportet or even fought....

sorry to say,but this is how politics is....not only in nigeria....

its you scratch my back,i scratch your back stuff....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Josewonder(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Igbo mumu ll continue till Jesus comes, the greatest fool is the one that fail to learn.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by SoNature(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Tegha07:

Okonjo Iweala is from Delta state and not Anambra or Imo.

She's IGBO

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Josewonder(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Igbo nothing for u, if u like cry river Nigerian don't care because u re reaping the fruit of ur hates
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Ategberoson(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kalu and Okorocha are ridiculing their tribesmen and region with this their unguided talk

a whole legislator that should be noting out federal character is using political sentiment to ridicule their region political unanimous decision

Igbo are inn with the kind of leaders they elect

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
coming from their brother this is very sad, they should not expect anything from FG despite the huge taxes they pay into FG covers, go and see custom official along the aba ph road, why dont we see customs in llela in sokoto , jibya in katsina or dala in kano.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Tegha07(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
SoNature:

She's IGBO

No doubt, the debate was which state she hails and not tribe or ethnicity.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by AroOkigbo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Not that.

Blind bloc voting against the ruling party is how you alienated yourselves. Every other region also voted PDP remember?

Kiss the truth kiss
Was OUK not voted on the platform of the APC?
Okorocha nko?

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by livebyday(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

And u in ur "intelligence" called that a good comment?.. So a president should now favour people based on who voted him? Why is there democrat? Or are u telling me there are no people in east who voted APC? ... Oh my lord.!!. How bad has NIGERIA. degraded cry

I was referring to how he structured his criticism without any insult to any members religion, culture and tribe

Please read again so you can understand
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Bridget95(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
tsdarkside:

what he said is hard truth....

you cant demand from people you didnt supportet or even fought....

sorry to say,but this is how politics is....not only in nigeria....

its you scratch my back,i scratch your back stuff....
when it is the other way round you remember quota system and others.The federation and its political positions belongs to the country and not to any party.Every region of Nigeria is entitled to positions based on population strength and other antecedent not by voting in an election. You guys are introducing a bad and divisive phenomenon into the Nigerian federation.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by zibya: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
The funny thing is that an average Igbo man does not even expect anything from Buhari
This is a false statement because the average Ibo man is the one doing the most complaining in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Godons1: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bridget95:
igbos don't want to reap bandits, herdsmen killings and poverty from the dullman.

Trash.
Your case is like that of a blind man who says eyes smells, cause he doesn't have one.

But I know that what Senator Kalu said will pain all Nairaland's Igbo's well. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by bluecircle470: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
The funny thing is that an average Igbo man does not even expect anything from Buhari

Just because you know you can’t reap from where you did not sow... sefia pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Lovelyn451(f): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
True
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by DonMekino(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please what's the reward u guys are reaping lemme know... Are lawan and gbajabiamila feeding or paying u guys salaries??

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Metrixnews:
The Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has advised Ndigbo not to be too expectant in the APC led federal government, saying the South East region refused to vote massively for the party in the last election.

The former governor dropped the hint at an event in his Camp Neya home in Igbere to thank his constituents for voting him into the Nigerian Senate.

He said: “Our people did not support APC. We did not vote for the president and that is what we are paying for.

“We are not entitled to anything when we did not vote for APC so we cannot ask for the Senate President or Deputy President.

“I am not only a senator for Abia north, I am a senator for Abia and Federal Republic of Nigeria because I was elected to make good laws for the whole Nigeria,” he said.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/06/dont-expect-anything-from-apc-led-federal-government-sen-kalu-advises-ndigbo/

Never in the 16 years of Pdp Hv i heard this kind of statement that they hv to ignore a section of the country for whatever reasons infact Pdp intentionality had to devise ways to Accomodate every tribe and section using federal character and rotation. Apc is just a useless, narrow minded party that don’t think. They may fail again woeful this time if they continue with this mindset.

Kalu himself is a sellout probably cos his his corruption case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Okudiover(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Godons1:
Good advice from Senator Kalu. The Igbo's cannot reap where they did not sow. grin I suggest they wait till Atiku becomes the President. grin

You wey sabi sow wetin you don reap?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by amaben2020(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Sorry OKORO,I am not from Delta,think again.
This is why everyone thinks Igbo people are MUMUS.

You are very daft, I pity your unborn kids
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by bilulu(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Godons1:
Good advice from Senator Kalu. The Igbo's cannot reap where they did not sow. grin I suggest they wait till Atiku becomes the President. grin
we can all see how you say voted massively for him are reaping tru Fulani herdsmen killings and kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Stupidmodes: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Damsyjay:
your moniker should be frustrated nigerian instead
No I think that maybe suits you most especially when gulliblly confused prefixes it. Talking like some of nairaland modes.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Godons1: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Okudiover:

You wey sabi sow wetin you don reap?

The benefits are endless. One of which is, the reason why your people kept trooping to my Region in search for greener pastures. As your backward and under-developed Region has become the den Criminals.

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by QuotaSystem: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
AroOkigbo:

Was OUK not voted on the platform of the APC?
Okorocha nko?

We are talking Presidential. Neither OUK nor Okorocha at their level can give you the inclusion you desire.

You already know this.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by MrGerald(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Sorry OKORO,I am not from Delta,think again.
This is why everyone thinks Igbo people are MUMUS.
See who's talking, can you stand the intelligence and native wisdom of the Igbos on physical merits, we know you guys.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Minjim: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:

Whether you expect or not.
You can't stop the shinning!
You ppl are like someone keeping malice with water. Let's see who blinks first

https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/buhari-administration-projects-in-south-east-nigeria-e64534b2b067

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Gandollaar(f): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:
See what a supposed educated man is yapping!

They've lowered the bar for who can run for elective offices in Nigeria since the days of the cerebral likes of Zik and Awo! It's now thugs, area-boys, agberos and semi-illiterates running the show! The lunatics have indeed taken over the asylum!
... and will not stop until they burn down the asylum.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Gandollaar(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Godons1:
I wonder what you have benefited from buhari aside killer herdsmen.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Gandollaar(f): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Not that.

Blind bloc voting against the ruling party is how you alienated yourselves. Every other region also voted PDP remember?

Kiss the truth kiss
If buhari likes, let him become Jesus Christ, Igbos will still not vote for him. Kee yasef.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Seacube: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
God bless you, only this your response alone can take me throughout the year

Even if the election is done a million and one time over, the igbos wont vote Buhari.. The country is in a mess and you expect an igbo man to vote someone who cant even organize the clinic in his villa? You can call the igbos all the names in the world but trust me, you're the greatest o.a.f in this 21st century..

Regardless of who voted who, all inclusive governance shouldn't ever be toiled with..

I have every right to vote whomever.. it's my right..

For the fact yoir parent passed unto you their biggotness doesnt mean you should remain a trabal bi.got.. be the change your lineage needs.

[/quote]
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by tsdarkside(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bridget95:
when it is the other way round you remember quota system and others.The federation and its political positions belongs to the country and not to any party.Every region of Nigeria is entitled to positions based on population strength and other antecedent not by voting in an election. You guys are introducing a bad and divisive phenomenon into the Nigerian federation.

who is talkin about quota system here....??

i never understood it....

a real democracy is popularity votes....thats all....

thats how a footballer could become president of liberia....

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by subcbouy: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
AngryNijerian:
tell us how happy you are with the current state of Nigeria
You forget to consider since 1999. Rubbish
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Gkemz: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
AngryNijerian:
Igbos will never expect anything from Buhari because all that come from him is disaster. The Northerners including his state Kastina that voted him, we see how they are bountifully rewarded by bandits.

God bless you bro.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by QuotaSystem: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gandollaar:
If buhari likes, let him become Jesus Christ, Igbos will still not vote for him. Kee yasef.

Lol who cares? Stop crying and think.

1. Buhari never needed your votes to win his Presidency. TWICE.

2. Anyone who you support loses massively.
Fayose, Saraki, Onnoghen, Jonathan, Atiku, Agbaje etc.

So why would BUHARI miss your weightless hazardous votes? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail / Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake / 26 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.