Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu (861 Views)

Naira Gains Massively Against Dollar Radio Nigeria Nov 5 / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by bencraigbritten2: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
A former Abia state governor, Orji Kalu, who is representing Abia North Senatorial District, has advised the people of the Southeast to come together and take their place in mainstream national politics.

The former Abia governor said that the decision-making process in Nigeria is something Ndigbo must intentional be a part of, and shouldn’t leave their fate in the hands of other Nigerians.

The Senator said this on Saturday during a ceremony he organised in his Camp Neya country home in Igbere, Bende Local Government Area of the state, to thank his constituents for voting for him.

Kalu described Ndigbo as Nigerians who travel the most, having several investments in every part of the country.

He also decried the fact that the region doesn’t support the APC in 2019 presidential election, hence are suffering from that decision now.

He said: “Our people did not support APC. We did not vote for the president and that is what we are paying for.

“We are not entitled to anything when we did not vote for APC so we cannot ask for the Senate President or Deputy President.

Kalu also said that the country would experience better under the Muhammadu Buhari led government.

He said, “Nigeria has a brighter future under President Buhari. I see darkness giving way to light. ”

“Nigeria is one and, in spite of our diversity, we must strive to remain one united nation,” he added.

The lawmaker also informed his constituents of why he stepped down his aspiration to be the Deputy Senate President.

He said: “I have to respect the party’s decision on the zoning of principal offices at the National Assembly because the supremacy of the party must be respected.

“I stepped down because I cannot disobey the president and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He, however, added that: “I am not only a senator for Abia north, but I am also a senator for Abia and the Federal Republic of Nigeria because I was elected to make good laws for the whole Nigeria. ”

He thanked the people of his constituency while promising that he would all in his power to attract the dividend of democracy to his people.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/06/ndigbo-are-suffering-because-they-voted.html

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
bencraigbritten2:
A former Abia state governor, Orji Kalu, who is representing Abia North Senatorial District, has advised the people of the Southeast to come together and take their place in mainstream national politics.

The former Abia governor said that the decision-making process in Nigeria is something Ndigbo must intentional be a part of, and shouldn’t leave their fate in the hands of other Nigerians.

The Senator said this on Saturday during a ceremony he organised in his Camp Neya country home in Igbere, Bende Local Government Area of the state, to thank his constituents for voting for him.

Kalu described Ndigbo as Nigerians who travel the most, having several investments in every part of the country.

He also decried the fact that the region doesn’t support the APC in 2019 presidential election, hence are suffering from that decision now.

He said: “Our people did not support APC. We did not vote for the president and that is what we are paying for.

“We are not entitled to anything when we did not vote for APC so we cannot ask for the Senate President or Deputy President.

Kalu also said that the country would experience better under the Muhammadu Buhari led government.

He said, “Nigeria has a brighter future under President Buhari. I see darkness giving way to light. ”

“Nigeria is one and, in spite of our diversity, we must strive to remain one united nation,” he added.

The lawmaker also informed his constituents of why he stepped down his aspiration to be the Deputy Senate President.

He said: “I have to respect the party’s decision on the zoning of principal offices at the National Assembly because the supremacy of the party must be respected.

“I stepped down because I cannot disobey the president and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He, however, added that: “I am not only a senator for Abia north, but I am also a senator for Abia and the Federal Republic of Nigeria because I was elected to make good laws for the whole Nigeria. ”

He thanked the people of his constituency while promising that he would all in his power to attract the dividend of democracy to his people.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/06/ndigbo-are-suffering-because-they-voted.html
Igbo amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nonsense. Igbo this, Igbo that. Anyone that want attention will just call Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by majamajic(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
suffering how ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Ekpeitit(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Nonsense. Igbo this, Igbo that. Anyone that want attention will just call Igbos.
Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
I guess the Kastina people that voted massively for Buhari are enjoying and the people of Benue that voted for him massively last time enjoyed also??

OUK don kolo las-las

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Bethel4Life(f): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
I can recall that the south west was given the opportunity to produce the speaker in 2014... Even tho they were in opposition to pdp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
I guess the Kastina people that voted massively for Buhari are enjoying and the people of Benue that voted for him massively last time enjoyed also??

OUK don kolo las-las
When Benue people voted for Dullapo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
immhotep:

When Benue people voted for Dullapo
That's an enjoyment according to Orji Uzor Kalu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
That's are enjoyment according to Orji Uzor Kalu
OUK is busy recycling m0ronic APC talking points.
Don't mind him.

cc lzaa adaibeku yarimo gaskiyamagana nameaboki

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by MetaPhysical: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Bethel4Life:
I can recall that the south west was given the opportunity to produce the speaker in 2014... Even tho they were in opposition to pdp

Speak after your hangover clears. There was no vacancy in the Speakership in 2014.
Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Scream(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2019
The whole country is suffering including those that voted massively for Buhari. When Orji Uzo Kalu was in the PDP and igbos voted massively for the PDP, how did he make the igbos enjoy?!

Meanwhile, we have discarded Federal Character just because some sections "voted massively " for the APC but the same sections have failed woefully in JAMB and common entrance, Federal Character is back!

Crazy country you have here...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by LZAA: 12:20am On Jun 23, 2019
immhotep:

OUK is busy recycling m0ronic APC talking points.
Don't mind him.

cc lzaa adaibeku yarimo gaskiyamagana nameaboki
Apcheat legacy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by LZAA: 12:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Scream:
The whole country is suffering including those that voted massively for Buhari. When Orji Uzo Kalu was in the PDP and igbos voted massively for the PDP, how did he make the igbos enjoy?!

Meanwhile, we have discarded Federal Character just because some sections "voted massively " for the APC but the same sections have failed woefully in JAMB and common entrance, Federal Character is back!

Crazy country you have here...
Sarrki wee not like this post
Cc immhotep deomelo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by gwafaeziokwu: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Ekpeitit:
That's because Igbos are stupid,always playing the victim ,the most useless group of people on earth.

Hahaha. Chai! Buhari next level is barely one month and some people's frustration is turning to madness. No be ndiigbo do you dear. Rush go and buy sniper now before Nafdac mop it all from the market so you can end your misery. Kpele dear. Hunger no get tribe or political affiliation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 23, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Hahaha. Chai! Buhari next level is barely one month and some people's frustration is turning to madness. No be ndiigbo do you dear. Rush go and buy sniper now before Nafdac mop it all from the market so you can end your misery. Kpele dear. Hunger no get tribe or political affiliation.
Ekpeitit right now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by sapientia(m): 2:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Is Kalu suffering?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Racoon(m): 4:19am On Jun 23, 2019
Ndigbo suffering? What about NE, Kastina, Zamfara etc? OUK must be sick.Always asslicking stupidly. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by Ijawdefender: 4:36am On Jun 23, 2019
All regions are suffering in Nigeria,not because of Buhari,but because Nigerians has refused to rise up in one accord and confront our number one enemy greedy politicians.
From the president to the councillors,their must be punishment for failure in public office.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by xelly: 5:45am On Jun 23, 2019
This man didn't get any position in the Senate, instead of hitting the nail on the head, he is mentioning Ndigbo. Just tell us of your sufferings and not to turn it to Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by mightyhaze: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Ndigbo are not suffering anymore than others mr kalu.. If our greedy politicians suffer humiliation amongst their peers,how does it translate to igbos suffering?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by helinues: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2019
So it is only SE that is suffering under this current FG??

Clueless as a governor, reckless as a senator
Re: Ndigbo Are Suffering Because They Voted Massively Against Buhari In 2019 - Kalu by slimfit1(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Buhari is surely a coward if he is thinking like that, surely he is not fit to be a leader. People fight to keep this country one, and he is surely going to break it into pieces very soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Just Been Appointed Election Tribunal Judge / See Reactions As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu State / Donald Trump Sends Strong Message To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.