Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Mobile App And Web App Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mobile App And Web App Development (428 Views)

Baxi App And Pos / Mobile App And Web App Developer In Yaba / Mobile App And Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App And Web App Development by Baabu320: 2:11am On Jun 23, 2019
hello Nairalander
please i want to learn where to learn mobile and web app development within Fadeyi lagos please is there any computer Institute that offer the course around there....?
Re: Mobile App And Web App Development by BlackHole47: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Baabu320:
hello Nairalander
please i want to learn where to learn mobile and web app development within Fadeyi lagos please is there any computer Institute that offer the course around there....?
For web dev qoute me
Re: Mobile App And Web App Development by Baabu320: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
BlackHole47:
For web dev qoute me
how much will you take me web applications development course

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Better "Actuarial Science Or Financial Mathematics"? / 17 Lucrative Side Hustles For Students In Nigeria / To The Lawyers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.