Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace (863 Views)

Lady Arraigned For Killing A Friend Who Snatched Her Boyfriend 10 Years Ago. / Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda / The killers of the 24 year old lady arraigned today. I appeared for them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by GistMore1: 4:20am On Jun 23, 2019
GistMore.com

A 34-year-old lady, Beatrice Anyanwu was brought before Ojo Magistrate Court, in Ojo Local Government Area for a case of harassment and breach of peace.

The lady was arraigned by the Ojo Police Division, Lagos on a charge of engaging in a life-threatening behaviour and invasion of privacy of one Mr. Simon Nwalue, a 54-year-old businessman at his shop in Alaba International market.

Beatrice, who is an unmarried petty trader, attends the same church (not mentioned) with Nwalue. The prosecutor, Inspector Uche Oguamanam while reading out the charges said the defendant had threatened the petitioner at his shop saying:

She was quoted to have said:

“Holy spirit said you are my husband. You must marry me by force or I will die.”

Inspector Uche added that the lady knew that the man is married with four children.

Anyanwu who is a member of the prayer group in the church was said to be desperate for marriage. She had told Nwalue that the Holy Spirit told her that he is her husband.

This didn’t go down well with the man who handed her over to the police for his safety and that his family. The prosecutor said she was charged with conduct likely to cause a breach of peace, saying the action contravened Section 168 D of the Lagos State law. Meanwhile, the Presiding Magistrate of Ojo Magistrate Court, Ademola Adesanya, after taking her plea, urged her to stop engaging in unpleasant public conduct.

See more; http://gistmore.com/marry-me-or-i-die-says-lady-arraigned-for-breach-of-peace

Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by GistMore1: 4:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by chukwuibuipob: 4:22am On Jun 23, 2019
cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed shocked sad cool grin ipob yweet
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by dPriv: 4:25am On Jun 23, 2019
the man should do the wish of the holyspririt.
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by emapraiz(m): 4:25am On Jun 23, 2019
NA BY FORCE?
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by Kingosytex(m): 4:44am On Jun 23, 2019
na one of those you-must-not-remain-single-before-the-end-of-this-year prophesies

Bia madam, don't joke with the HOLY SPIRIT, HE is not your mate
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by GistMore8: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by TheFacelessMan: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
sad

Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by AfonjaConehead: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by starbuck(f): 5:35am On Jun 24, 2019
Biko, they should arrest that Her holy spirit join undecided undecided undecided
The Holy spirit, I know doesn't work that way
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by Auxtin85(m): 5:43am On Jun 24, 2019
Na wah for this woman desperation, she probably must have played with the emotions of her husband long ago when she was still soft and hot now she wants another person’s husband
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by BlackfireX: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2019
Unholy spirit.

(1) (Reply)

. / If One Of The Conjoined Twins Commits A Crime, How Is That Dealt With? / Other Africans Joins Nigerian To Fight Back Xenophobic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.